[enter-talk] I don't think that the person exposing Hyunjoo is actually a former staff

• [enter-talk] I DON'T THINK THAT THE PERSON EXPOSING HYUNJOO IS ACTUALLY A FORMER STAFF

T/N: we couldn't enter in the Instagram URL below. But from what we understand, there's an Instagram account called 'Hyun.joo_lee_' going around that's exposing Hyunjoo with pictures that are allegedly compelling.

image.png

"Kids, this is what OP said about that Instagram post (the writer is talking about the post in the screen cap attached). 1. They could've just shared a screencap from their Instagram, why would they only post the URL, the posts that they wrote afterwards were also all begging for attention. 2. They are claiming that because people said that nobody knew about this and that it got buried, they are writing this post but isn't it because OP wanted everyone to read the post and uploaded it themselves?? 3. They are trying to make their post sound credible by alluding to the fact that the pictures are only available for the people concerned 4. OP claims that they are only a follower of that account and stressed on the fact that they are not the owner of the account so they are trying to prove their own innocence. Don't be fooled. Also, this is too weak to be used to change the public's opinion, OP-yahㅎㅎ"

Post title: Hyunjoo wrote a post about the truth but..
    Content of the post: *Instagram URL*

What is this?
    I'm writing this since nobody was giving it attention

> (OP's reply to their own post) There are people saying how she did surgery and see the other posts on Pann, it seems like she did surgery on her eyes and nose. Seeing these pictures too, they don't seem like pictures that can be easily obtained...? Shouldn't we stay neutral?

> (OP's reply to their own post) Huh?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was looking for Hyunjoo's Instagram and went in the #AprilHyunjoo hashtag and saw this post right away. I went into the account and went "huh?" Why would I write that kind of post? (T/N: OP is replying to people accusing her of being the owner of that Instagram)....ㅋㅋ I felt wrongfully accused so I'm leaving a commentㅠㅠ Me too I don't believe these trash posts and talked about it in the comments below. Even so, the reason why I wrote about it on Pann was because I was wondering about how credible those pictures were. One of the people following that account is meㅋㅋㅋ...

image.png

> (OP's reply to their own post) Just like that the comment below said, I found this post by accident and at the time I discovered the post, they only had 2 followers, that's why I told the people on Pann to go and look for themselves and put the link~! Anyways, if I had only released the screenshot, people would go look at the ID no...? What's the problem? ㅠㅠ

image.png

I'm not the person who made that account, but how can I prove it~? ㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠ Let me know a way then

image.png
    Then the post got deleted

image.png

And the Instagram post exposing Hyunjoo was also deleted

image.png
    That Instagram account also got deleted

image.png
    - Hyun.joo_lee (10 min ago): I didn't delete it because it was fake. I got reported so I deleted the post. I feel like this will also get erased right away. All of this is true. I'm definitely not erasing everything at my own will I hope that Lee Hyunjoo can see this post and feel regret even if it's just for a little bit. There are not only 1-2 people who know about your show. Hyunjoo-yah, you can't cover up the sky with your own hands
    - iamistpgy (9 min ago): Post this on Pann
    - +10: Is this Naeun?
    - +1: Is this person the b*tch or is Hyunjoo the b*tch?
    > +5: It makes increases Hyunjoo's chances of winning the case
    - +1: Why did you delete that Pann post?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You were surprised that nobody was giving your post any attention after 14 hours so you pretended to be some 3rd party who discovered this post and wrote that post on Pann, it's obviousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

image.png
    > iamistpgy: I was the one who wrote the Pann post thoughㅋㅋ

image.png
    Naeun's followers: iamistpgy

I'm uploading this from people's speculations from other sites
    image.png
    Word in green from Naeun's post: 사람이였는데/I was a person...
    Word in green from the Instagram post: 지옥이였어/ It was hell...
    image.png
    "Naver typo search
    사람이었는데 -> 사람이었는에
    지옥이였어 -> 지옥이었어"
    (T/N: the past tense for verb/verb stem "~이다" is either ~였어 or ~이었어, basically both OP and Naeun are making the same typo by writing "이였어")

Ah I get it~ Since we are not sure that this OP is Naeun, I changed the title of this postㅋㅋ If we send this to Hyunjoo, she'll know right away who that is so we'll just have to wait~

post response:
    [+638][-14]
    original post: here

1. [+246, -3]
    Even their handwriting is similar...
    image.png
    "Hyun.joo_lee_: Hyunjoo0yah, stop faking ^^ Get punished
    Lee Neun: To. Genie <3 Naeun, Jinsol unit song <3<3<3"

2. [+231, -3]
    Ah but if she really wrote that herself, you can see her class right away. And what's up with her talking about her ex-boyfriend's assault too? (T/N: not sure about this part)

3. [+223, 0]
    But seriously, I feel like it's way too evil for a "colleague" to write something like this. It just seems like that person loathes Hyunjoo. They don't sound like an employee

4. [+206, -3]
    If you're gonna fake this, do it smartly at least... aigo...

5. [+161, 0]
    When I saw the post claiming that Hyunjoo got a lot of surgeries, I just felt like that person writing it had an inferiority complex towards Hyunjoo being the center and also towards her visuals... I didn't know it was written by a member ㄷㄷ

6. [+121, -2]
    Why don't you think that this was written by Lee Naeun??? Everything can be erased once the expose post is out and the account is deleted quickly. Furthermore, Instagram is a foreign app so they don't track your IP or whatnot even if it was related to a cimeㅋㅋ

7. [+118, -2]
    What I'm sure of is that OP doesn't seem like an employee. They didn't even provide any employee card but only claim to be an employee. OP also just seems f*cking pissed off... This sounds so different than the other other posts written by fellow employees

[enter-talk] THAT EMPLOYEE EXPOSING HYUNJOO FOR HER SURGERIES IS F*CKING CHEAP

image.png

image.png
    "Hyun.joo_lee_: Hyunjoo-yah hello?
    I'm a worker who worked at DSP ever since you were a trainee
    I felt like this world was becoming yours since it was believing all your ridiculous lies so I'm writing this to reveal a few truths

Do you remember?
    You entered DSP through the acting path when you were attending SOPA. I feel like nobody will believe me so I'll upload a few pictures you sent to the company.

I'm sure you know too. You got pretty after getting surgery and suddenly, you were made into the center of April.

Maybe you didn't want to be in a girl group but it hasn't even been long since you debuted that you were busy playing around with your boyfriend"

image.png

image.png

image.png

Even if she did surgery, it's a fact that she was pretty ever since she was young. Why is OP making it sound like she got a full remodel to become pretty?

post response:
    [+976][-18]
    original post: here

1. [+368, -6]
    Rather, I feel like she never got any surgeryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+322, -2]
    They are seriously doing all sorts or things.. They are really trying to ruin these kids who are barely standing on their own

3. [+144, -107]
    That's not what's important. Isn't the important part where OP talks about how she threatened the members during her trainee days?

4. [+122, 0]
    Seeing this really makes DSP look so evil. They are resorting to all these provocative tactics to manipulate the public and to ruin someone. Just the fact that they think that mentioning sex and her having a boyfriend will make people turn against her is just so archaic and cheap. They are pretty bad at keeping up with the trend for an entertainment company

5. [+112, -1]
    She didn't do surgery
    image.png

6. [+87, -1]
    I was shocked at how she still looks the same now
    image.png

• i can backread up to 50 60 pages in the kmc but someone give me the tldr for this lol

Lol it’s srsly confusing

My understanding is this

Hyun.joo_lee_ Is an instagram account who post stuff about hyunjoo lying about bullying and doing ps and going around with her bf when she was still a trainee

iamistpgy Is a follower of the insta account + Naeun account

Op of pann is someone claiming they saw Hyun.joo_lee_ post on April hashtag and are not the owner of the insta account

Knetz are saying all 3 accounts belongs to Naeun lol and she is trying to slander hyunjoo . They pull similarities in writing style and typos from all accounts and Naeun’s

I’m not sure how this relate to dsp employee tho

Edit: nvm the same insta account is claiming to be the dsp employee

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• all good. lurking around threads here. how have you been?

not as good my friend

burnt myself with oil whilest cooking eggs...

and my city is experiencing 3 day lockdowns after basically being covid free for like 11 months

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!