I still don't get it why people said Lesserafim having inappropriate concept

• Yes I get it the tennis one kinda weird but overall, so far I don't see anything wrong. I saw many said that they have inappropriate concept especially with 2 minor but I don't get it. I don't see anything that over sexualized the minor or something. And the fearless show just look like modelling ads, and that get a lot of hate too in Twitter and Pann as they said it's inappropriate for the minor. I really don't understand. The fearless show is absolutely stunning for me.

I wonder why they're being the target of hate. Everyone look very fond to bring the whole group down. Each released just being another harsh critique when it's actually nothing.

• I wonder why they're being the target of hate. Everyone look very fond to bring the whole group down. Each released just being another harsh critique when it's actually nothing.

i feel like you missed the whole point of why people found it inappropriate

• Then why? Except the tennis one, the minor didn't doing anything inappropriate or sexualized, or wearing really sexy outfit.

its not the girls' fault, but the company's the girls were not the one doing anything inappropriate, and people mentioned repeatedly, that this was on the company, not the girls.

• Yes I get it the tennis one kinda weird but overall, so far I don't see anything wrong. I saw many said that they have inappropriate concept especially with 2 minor but I don't get it. I don't see anything that over sexualized the minor or something. And the fearless show just look like modelling ads, and that get a lot of hate too in Twitter and Pann as they said it's inappropriate for the minor. I really don't understand. The fearless show is absolutely stunning for me.

I wonder why they're being the target of hate. Everyone look very fond to bring the whole group down. Each released just being another harsh critique when it's actually nothing.

There's some fair criticism about the Casting video but tbh it's also quite a bit overblown. Some people really just like to take knetz words to heart way too easily since there really is a legitimate group of Korean Antis trying to attack LSFM and its been pretty easy to notice. There's literally nothing sexual about the Fearless Show but of course netizens will use any excuse to hate and push their kpop political agenda

• Some people really just like to take knetz words to heart way too easily since there really is a legitimate group of Korean Antis trying to attack LSFM and its been pretty easy to notice.

people aren't saying this just because knetz said it. stop acting like you know what's in people's minds when you obviously don't get it

• if you read that long thread about the casting teaser and don't see the concern, I don't think there's anything people could add here to change your mind.

Also, just because people have a different opinion doesn't mean that there is an ulterior motive behind it. It is possible to see an issue with the teaser without being a lsf anti or something.

• after watching the casting call one again i could see how the angles and lighting and some of the shots were very questionable and seedy. and the tennis pictures are still weird.

the fearless show seemed fine to me. but yeah their concept is a little too mature or sexy for the younger members and it makes me kinda feel 😬😬😬 but maybe their actual debut will be better? i really like the members so i'm hoping for the best

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• people aren't saying this just because knetz said it. stop acting like you know what's in people's minds when you obviously don't get it

No. There's ALWAYS a ton of people who jump on knetz hate train without thinking. And lots of it IS kpop politics driven. Lol don't even deny that this isn't true. And this isn't trying to invalidate some people's concerns with the teaser. And this also isn't trying to defend that new thing with the Designer because dude needs to go if he's that much of a weirdo

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No. There's ALWAYS a ton of people who jump on knetz hate train without thinking. And lots of it IS kpop politics driven. Lol don't even deny that this isn't true. And this isn't trying to invalidate some people's concerns with the teaser. And this also isn't trying to defend that new thing with the Designer because dude needs to go if he's that much of a weirdo

i often see users here ridiculing what knetz have to say so no it's not always. No one is hating on the lsf members so I don't get the problem. one of the reasons people didn't say anything at first is because they thought people would respond the same way as you, seeing how defensive some lsf stans are already

• The way absolutely no one in those threads were blaming the group or giving ANY hate to ANY of the members, but these fucking assholes keep framing it as "people just want to hate the group" or maybe people are tried of seeing minors put into these positions by companies.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!