Your fourth year in KPop is supposed to be your best year.

• ??? 12

1. You are completely right. (2) 17%
    2. I see a slight reach but I’ll keep it to myself. (10) 83%

for KPop GGs at least.

Exhibit A:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Exhibit B:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Exhibit C:

Exhibit D:

Exhibit E:

aespa 4th year comeback

Exhibit F:

Exhibit G:

Exhibit H:

• Well, while I do believe that BLACKPINK had a good fourth year last year, I can't always say the same thing for other K-pop artists (for example, I feel like 2009 was the best year for the Brown Eyed Girls; I also feel like 2012 was PSY's best year - note that he debuted back in 2001 - for... obviously, Gangnam Style going viral that year :wellr: ).

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

• I was genuinely intrigued by the title thread because I thought that it for us fans, ie. 4th year in kpop are the best year for kpop fans. I’m interested to know from the ancients here, when is the best year for you as a kpop stan? But yeah. Hopefully someone will make a thread about it.

2019 cos its the year i got into kpop

i'm old in age but young when it comes to kpop experience i guess

• Yeah my first year was pretty special too. It’s like being immersed in a new culture (well it kinda is). I agree! Mine was late 2017.

i'm completely agree

i'm sure most people would as well the first is so exciting. everything is fresh and almost like a honeymoon year

• I thought this was about the fans, not the idols themselves :whatb:

My fourth year of Kpop was 2015, which is where I got a huge boost and reignited my love for Kpop when I discovered groups like Mamamoo, GFriend and CLC (I was very into CLC in their debut days).

I can't speak much for the groups themselves, though. I'm just happy to see them do well and get better with each year :claps:

Buddy InSomnia Neverland Miracle MooMoo

<3 2021 = 10 Years of Kpop <3

giphy.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!