I love all of Yugyeom's performances of 'Take You Down'

• His vocals are always on point!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(The one performance with Coogie, and they are both sounding so good!)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(The slightly groovier instrumental for this one is dope!)

External Content www.youtube.com

Bonus: More live vocal goodness!

Overall, it's just such a dope song with a great vibe, and I love his vocals so much <3:pleading:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• 💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• External Content youtu.be

Whoever came up with the Live band concept...I owe you so much. :pepe-sad:

Yugyeom and NMIXX killed it.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• External Content youtu.be

Whoever came up with the Live band concept...I owe you so much. :pepe-sad:

Yugyeom and NMIXX killed it.

Same :pepe-sad:

• YUGYEOOOOM is thriving again!

Someone make a thread with all the interviews with him from this era, I loved them so much! (I might make some later if I have time!)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!