KPOP's Mt Rushmore is now complete!

• Exactly. To think Twice deserve a spot on this list before HOT is a new level of delusion.

• Realistically SNSD is the only girl group that should be there. There's too many legendary boy groups to leave off for Twice.

Twice have tons of hits, revamped the Hallyu wave, lead an influx of multinational groups and/or Japanese lines in Kpop, are the best selling Korean female artist of all time, recently had the most successful Korean female artist tour of all time, have the most Daesangs among any Korean female artist, etc. Still to this day they’re considered the Nations Girl Group too

So any objection to that is just you being a biased hater, in which…. Not surprised considering your track record

• I'm not though! My history with bashing Twice is not relevant here.

It actually does if you’re currently invalidating them for the sake of invalidating them. They’re objectively one of the most success Kpop girl group & groups in general, and I back it up with receipts

Yet you’re still denying that because it would mean you gotta acknowledge their current position which is not favorable to you

The fact that you skipped the quote b4 the one you quoted further showcases that lol

• I am late to the party, but I will select four

SNSD

BTS

BlackPink

(and I won't mention the last person although since it is whyknock it won't be hard to guess.)

SNSD put KPop on the map

BTS, no need to comment

BlackPink showed the possibilities of Asian celebs

the person I choose not to mention is the last person on earth to resist against BTS

• Interesting idea. Excluding 1G because I wasn't into kpop then.

I'd say

SNSD

BTS

Big Bang

Those 3 have the most impact and influence on kpop as a whole over the years including to this day. I don't think most world argue these 3 and are dead certs on most lists

The 4th spot I'd probably pick is BP for their recent success

• Speaking of Mount Rushmore, I recently found out it’s history and it’s disappointing.

Anyway, as long there’s BTS, I’m fine with any other 3 groups.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• another historical event of driving Native Americans away in America. I have heard about these things so much in school it doesn't even surprise me anymore.

• Anything far historical about America is disappointing tbh

Even the “founding” of the country was just a bunch of Europeans that killed off the Native Americans

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!