RE:Why are people defending that LESSERA girl?

• OP

I never once defended Garam, I called out the accusations as I saw them - preposterous with no evidence and I stand by that. I mean seriously - she was in a flower pot flinging gang that landed people in the hospital?! How is she not in jail or does not at least have a record then??

And where was the proof she was bullying anyone other than, and I quote, "she was known to be a bully". I could accuse anyone of the same thing and if I provided no evidence, I'd be the same as these people. Do you think people should believe me?

I wasn't defending her, I was tearing apart the accusations because they were flimsy and so ridiculous that my own intelligence would not allow me to try and swallow them without lowering my IQ.

• "I was walking down the street the other day, and all of a sudden I see a girl getting assaulted by a group of hostile individuals. Then bystanders gathered and came to her help, and I wondered: why are they helping her? they don't even know her! these people are weird."

-OP, basically

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!