Songs that you dislike from groups you love?

• Like those two or three songs that prevent their discography from being impeccable

Stray Kids

They are free of sin, BLESS BE..

BUT, they were close to temptation with their latest releases. I guess they forgot to go to production church

Dreamcatcher

SCAR. BAD.

I-DLE

Tomboy was like ocean deep levels of underwhelming

out of service

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• As if it's your last - Blackpink (I just HATE the chorus. The rest is good)

ON (but only the feature with Sia) - BTS

Not Shy - Itzy

Feel Special - Twice

Zimzalabim - RedVelvet (I almost cried when they released it)

Still Alive - BigBang

Korean version of Drama ain't terrible but it's just not it for me. Cat & Dog English version is horrible yet still iconic

Only BTS song I hate is 'I'm Fine' I rather listen to On ft. Sia than I'm Fine

:peperun:

okay that is pure hate when you rather listen On ft. Sia.

:ak_bunny9:

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Love Is Not Over (Full Length Edition)

was listening to this yesterday and i did not like it at all

idk what happened i used to like it before

Dionysus

something about its production is so jarring

i do enjoy when they perform it but i dont like to play it on spotify

i do have the same problem with we are bulletproof: the eternal

there are too many instrumentals in the background in some parts and i dont like it

• Don't know Dreamcatcher's Scar, so can't comment on that. For the other two, you are right. My groups make only great songs. Other groups are disappointing.

-JYP

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!