YooA lost weight after taking corona vaccines: "I didnt know I would go down to 30kg range"

• ;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(

YooA didn't attend Cultwo Show recordings because she wasn't feelin well

she explained a bit on Universe App

“Aigoo I regret it a lot (for not attending Cultwo Show maybe)”
    “It’d be great if I can see you in Cultwo Show”
    “Seems I still have serious after effects”
    “The side effect was serious when I took vaccine TT seems there are Keuries who have series after effects too, I'm worried"
    “Keuries worried that I went on strict diet”

“(But it was because) after I got the vaccine, I lost a lot of weight TT it’s the side effect”
    “I didnt know I would go down to 30kg range TT”
    “I lost muscles and weight so my stamina has gone down. I’m sad TT”

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I didn't know vaccines has that kind of side effects. I know you'll get headaches and have fevers but

weight loss? :cursing: :cursing:

well let's say you have small fever but you are preparing for comeback

so you go and do choreo routine for few hours

and this is when it actually hits the body the most

this is why it was recommended by doctors to take vaccine and then just stay and chill in home for 3-4 days

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Please, don't get excited about it. It is an unhealthy way to lose weight because it has side effects. A corona vaccine can get your body, nervous system, and muscles through much stress. This is why you have a fever and headaches and do not want to eat. Still, it could result in weak muscles, bones, and minds in the future. So, lose weight naturally. Track your body fat on a smart scale. Eat healthy food and fewer calories than you burn by practicing sports. This way, you will lose body fat in no time, get high-quality results, and feel happy about yourself.

Edited once, last by Shalame ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!