2PM's back, but what about 2AM?

• 2PM was announced to be making their first comeback in 5 years, I'm definitely excited af for it. At the same time though I'm wondering....what about 2AM? When they split from JYP in 2015, they said they weren't disbanding. And Jo Kwon since 2018 has sworn they can not only still come back under JYP but that they also have prepared material. Anyone know what's up there???2AM Members Profile | Bored Kimchi

• WHATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooooo excited!!!! They got me into kpop with A.D.T.O.Y!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bye guys... i'm gonna go cry now!

• Seem like 2 AM is back!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[2AM Live Concert!]
    2am is performing live on AfreecaTV on Sunday, February 13th at 5PM Korea / 12AM Pacific!

🎫 Tickets Available Now:
    https://link.afreecatv.com/2amconcert/

📰 Press Release:
    https://bj.afreecatv.com/afenglish/post/83623641

📺 Live Concert:
    2/13 5PM KST/ 12AM Pacific

#2am #jyp #afreecatv

• Hello, This is AfreecaTV.

2am's, Jo Kwon, has tested positive for COVID-19, and as a preemptive measure, the online and offline performances are canceled from February 12 (Sat) to February 13 (Sun).

On the 10th, Jo Kwon tested positive through the first test (self-test kit) and immediately visited a public health center to conduct a COVID-19 PCR test and was confirmed positive today (11th).

※ Guidelines on how to refund tickets.

▶ Bank Deposit

- We will contact individually to check the information of the bank name, account number, and depositor of the account to receive a refund.

- You can only get a refund on the account in the name of the reservation person.

▶ Credit card / Check card / NaverPay / Cellphone payment reservation, etc.

- It will be automatically canceled.

- The refund processing date may vary depending on the payment date and credit card company, so please check the customer center of each credit card company for more information.

Provisional Postponement of 2AM Concert 22 S/S
    Hello, This is AfreecaTV.2am's, Jo Kwon, has tested positive for COVID-19, and as a preemptive measu...
    bj.afreecatv.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!