Posts by T_T_Official

Suju's worst title is most definitely Spy, even the members themselves avoid the song.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love these groups alot but its always hard for me to decide between the two. What do you guys think ?Who do you prefer? (please no hate talk in the comments btw)

All 12 current and former EXO members are still under SM, their contracts expiring in 2022. It's a given Kris, Luhan, and Tao will leave given the lawsuits from 2014-2018.

In an interview last year I believe the EXO members say regarding the contract expiration that regardless of what happens, they'll still be close, which does imply that there are current members who are talking about leaving SM and/or the group. But the question is who? Is it Lay because his schedules are too conflicting? Is it D.O who's been rumoured since 2016 to leave EXO at the end of their contracts?

What do you think?

So out of curiosity I looked up every SM artist in the label rn and sorted them by age. The result was quite startling. So startling I decided to share the list here to Allkpop.

Notes:

-Despite Kangin, Luhan, Kris, and Tao leaving their groups, all 4 still have SM contracts.

-Amber said regarding f(x) "There's no plans" in terms of the group ever reuniting, so I count the group as disbandedm which is why only Victoria is listed and without the f(x) name.

-Probably goes without saying, Seohyun, Tiffany, and Sooyoung are still in SNSD despite their label departures.

-Siwon's registered Korean birth date is different from his actual birth date.

Anything else other than that is most likely a mistake so don't hesitate to call me out on it if there is one. Also if I forgot an SM signed artist.

The List:

• Kangta – 41
    • Ginjo – 37
    • Leetuk (Super Junior) – 37
    • Heechul (Super Junior) – 37
    • Lina (The Grace) – 36
    • Yesung (Super Junior) – 36
    • Kangin – 35
    • Shindong (Super Junior) – 35
    • Yunho (TVXQ!) – 35
    • Sungmin (Super Junior) – 35
    • Eunhyuk (Super Junior) – 34
    • Siwon (Super Junior) – 34
    • Zhoumi (Super Junior-M) – 34
    • Donghae (Super Junior) – 34
    • BoA – 34
    • Sunday (The Grace) – 33
    • Victoria – 33
    • Ryeowook (Super Junior) – 33
    • Changmin (TVXQ!) – 32
    • Kyuhyun (Super Junior) – 32
    • J-Min – 32
    • Taeyeon (Girls’ Generation) – 31
    • Sunny (Girls’ Generation) – 31
    • Tiffany (Girls’ Generation) – 31
    • Hyoyeon (Girls’ Generation) – 31
    • Yuri (Girls’ Generation) – 31
    • Onew (SHINee) – 31
    • Sooyoung (Girls’ Generation) – 30
    • Xiumin (EXO) – 30
    • Lu Han – 30
    • Yoona (Girls’ Generation) – 30
    • Kris – 30
    • Irene (Red Velvet) – 29
    • Suho (EXO) – 29
    • Seohyun (Girls’ Generation) – 29
    • Lay (EXO) – 29
    • Key (SHINee) – 29
    • Minho (SHINee) – 29
    • Baekhyun (EXO) – 28
    • Chen (EXO) – 28
    • Chanyeol (EXO) – 28
    • D.O (EXO) – 28
    • Kai (EXO) - 27
    • Tao – 27
    • Taemin (SHINee) – 27
    • Seulgi (Red Velvet) – 26
    • Wendy (Red Velvet) – 26
    • Sehun (EXO) – 26
    • Taeil (NCT) – 26
    • Johnny (NCT) – 25
    • Taeyong (NCT) – 25
    • Yuta (NCT) – 25
    • Kun (NCT) – 25
    • Doyoung (NCT) – 24
    • Ten (NCT) – 24
    • Joy (Red Velvet) – 24
    • Jaehyun (NCT) – 23
    • WinWin (NCT) – 23
    • Jungwoo (NCT) – 22
    • Lucas (NCT) – 21
    • Yeri (Red Velvet) – 21
    • Mark (NCT) – 21
    • Xiaojun (NCT) – 21
    • Hendery (NCT) – 21
    • Karina (Aespa) – 20
    • Giselle (Aespa) – 20
    • Winter (Aespa) – 20
    • Renjun (NCT) – 20
    • Jeno (NCT) – 20
    • Haechan (NCT) – 20
    • Jaemin (NCT) – 20
    • Yangyang (NCT) - 20
    • Shotaro (NCT) – 20
    • Sungchan (NCT) – 19
    • Chenle (NCT) – 19
    • Jisung (NCT) – 18
    • Ningning (Aespa) – 18

2PM was announced to be making their first comeback in 5 years, I'm definitely excited af for it. At the same time though I'm wondering....what about 2AM? When they split from JYP in 2015, they said they weren't disbanding. And Jo Kwon since 2018 has sworn they can not only still come back under JYP but that they also have prepared material. Anyone know what's up there???2AM Members Profile | Bored Kimchi

Things to note:
    -Shotaro is Japanese, and Sungchan has been said to be learning Japanese.

-4 trainees were spotted last year at a wedding with the other 23 members.

-NCT units usually debut with 7 members.

What does this mean?:
    Shotaro, Sungchan, and the 4 new trainees make 6, and adding Yuta that makes 7. This makes me believe we have NCT Japan ahead, and they'll be signed to Avex Trax, the label SM artists use for Japanese releases.