Would you ever consider that the world is a matrix?

• I hope you all know the movie.

And before you all yell at me that Im paranoid and believing in some conspiracy theories...

Some stuff that happens in my life sometimes honestly doesnt make sense. And its often so incredibly unlikely to happen and still does. Some examples, you can believe it or not, its up to you:

Last year I was thinking about my university burning. Yeah sorry. And a few weeks later while I was in the car listening to the radio, they where announcing that it actually burned. Like how?

In Hongdae they often have those busking seassions where people sing different songs. My favorite song is Dont look back in Anger by Oasis and one time while I was walking past, I thought that I hope that he would sing that song while I walk back. And he did. Like how big is the damn likelihood of that guy singing that damn song exactly when I walk back?

One time me and my best friend where joking that we would start believing in the Matrix if BTS dance to Boney Ms Rasputin. And a few weeks or months later idk they actually did during that vlive lets dance game.

Sometimes I know or feel idk when someone will text me seconds before they actually do. Like I hold my phone actually waiting for the text.

Just recently someone reached out to me again after a whole year with no contact. And we weren't even close. Tbh thw last text was even that Im a boring person so that person didnt wanna talk anymore lol. But somehow I literally knew a few days before I actually got the new text that that person would reach out again.

Thats just a bit if the stuff. Honestly at this point some weird and creepy stuff happens so often that I dont even remember it all anymore.

And I see the word Matrix at least once a week somewhere in the most different context. You could argue that maybe I look out for it at this point, and maybe I am, but I wouldnt call matrix such a common workd to see it several times a day in some cases. Idk man its just scary at this point. :S

• ohohcollinBB

Changed the title of the thread from “Would you ever consider that the world is a martix?” to “Would you ever consider that the world is a matrix?”.
  • i recently got into this theory, how did you know ?????

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• every single day i have those “am i in a game, am i being watched, is this a simulator” im pretty paranoid

for those whose stars are in their eyes.

b611461d779e305032d6a21610fa683a316a277c.gifvc2101c5191ccd2f38f5e6b542ab7a75bbc483dcd.gifv96de354c2ea06ffc3b791d1d79fcf68013abd2cd.gifv

• Consider, sure, why not. And all those weirdness you lined out could be something else entirely. Point is, it's like proving a divine being's existence, there's no way to definitely tell (at least for now).

• How did I know what?

that i got into this theory

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!