3. 3 (0) 0%
    4. 4 (1) 4%
    5. 5 (1) 4%
    6. 6 (2) 9%
    7. 7 (7) 30%
    8. 8 (2) 9%
    9. 9 (3) 13%
    10. 10 (5) 22%

I've been wanting to go through the entire Twice discography again but haven't had time.

Why don't all the Onces, and other fandom welcome too, do this with me with 1 song each day setting aside 3-4 minutes of our time.

Let's discuss each song, what we like, what we don't like, the lyrics, how it makes you feel, anything.

Not sure if this is a fun idea but let's try for few days and see how it goes.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mix-Collage-02-Feb-2024-08-56-PM-7523.jpg

Edited once, last by fdblink ().

• I'm a open slate my friend

and 1-10 is a pass for me...

• I'm a open slate my friend

and 1-10 is a pass for me...

It was one of my first bsides that I liked when i was getting into Twice lol

I remember specifically because I wanted more Mina singing and that's how I remember this song.

• It was one of my first bsides that I liked when i was getting into Twice lol

I remember specifically because I wanted more Mina singing and that's how I remember this song.

interesting...

i guess we have different tastes...

which is fine since twice has a vast discography that caters to everyone

• interesting...

i guess we have different tastes...

which is fine since twice has a vast discography that caters to everyone

Yeah, rate it anyways for the poll, the average won't be accurate without a larger sample size lol. Its a 7 for me think it was a 6 before but some reason I've been getting into softer songs lately

• Actually I added a poll to.

At the end I'll average the ratings and make a list of every Twice song ranked best to worse.

The idea just came to me when I saw the title. I swear it wasnt intended lol

The question is, are you really going to keep this up for over 5 months?

That's how long it would take to go through Twice's discography one song per day.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Yeah, rate it anyways for the poll, the average won't be accurate without a larger sample size lol. Its a 7 for me think it was a 6 before but some reason I've been getting into softer songs lately

well if I go by my rankings then

each thumbs up converted to a number would be doubling it so :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: = 10 whereas a pass is at best zero or one...

hmm...listening to it again...pass

• The question is, are you really going to keep this up for over 5 months?

That's how long it would take to go through Twice's discography one song per day.

Lol well see. I thought about doing more than one a day but I really want to people to actually listen to the song and focus on it in details. I feel more than 1 and itll be too much to ask of people each day. People will start skimming the song.

I know i did when I first went through it because of how many songs there were. I listen to first few seconds, then jump to chorus to see if I like it lol

• Lol well see. I thought about doing more than one a day but I really want to people to actually listen to the song and focus on it in details. I feel more than 1 and itll be too much to ask of people each day. People will start skimming the song.

I know i did when I first went through it because of how many songs there were. I listen to first few seconds, then jump to chorus to see if I like it lol

And watch them drop more music during this journey of yours, to mess up the order. (I assume you're going alphabetical, starting with numbers)

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• And watch them drop more music during this journey of yours, to mess up the order. (I assume you're going alphabetical, starting with numbers)

I also thought about that lol but what ill just have to do is not chose the recent releases.

I was going to do ABC order but realize 1 3 2 is next and is too recent. Maybe I'll do by year after this one.

• Now WHO voted 1? I need to have a word with you

*this guy* lol

Id consider anything from 1 to 3 a passable lol.

I feel like 1 has to be like a very bad song

I tend to be very harsh...it might not be a bad song per se but to me it's either bad or not memorable or I just didn't like it or didn't really feel it...

which is also why I'm pretty much considered tasteless by most of the forum!!!

• *this guy* lol

I tend to be very harsh...it might not be a bad song per se but to me it's either bad or not memorable or I just didn't like it or didn't really feel it...

which is also why I'm pretty much considered tasteless by most of the forum!!!

Lol thats cool, if consistent with ur rating scale, itll average out properly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!