My Teenage Girl winning team “CLASSy” in talks to increase member lineup (possibly OT11)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They should’ve had more members anyway. The current lineup is very solid as it is, but there are more girls who’d make it perfect

If this happens, Yooyeon will most likely debut cuz she’s a very popular pick + would’ve debuted had it not been for the final mission benefit working against her

Hyunhee & Yunseo would make a great rap line too

• just hope that in this case they will add members by ranking

not by the way 'they want them in group' because this would make people angry

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yooyeon would have indeed qualify over Riwon if her team had won the final mission, or if there were no final mission whatsoever.

As for adding members post-show, I'm not sure how I feel about that. It just sounds like wishful thinking and it doesn't solve the issue of the members' age gap.

• Is this group permanent ?

An outlet reported it was a project group. That is all we know about contract condition.

Yooyeon was 8th anyway. If they would expand, Yooyeon would become the most legit choice.

As for adding members post-show, I'm not sure how I feel about that. It just sounds like wishful thinking and it doesn't solve the issue of the members' age gap.

Don't you find this article fishy? Not like fans can pay an established outlet to report their wishful thinking. Every survival shows have fans upsetting over eliminated trainees. Why is there a report only on this show?

But for some reason, the voters didn't like her that much.

"Japanese".

• What was her final rank?

Second to last.

An outlet reported it was a project group. That is all we know about contract condition.

Yooyeon was 8th anyway. If they would expand, Yooyeon would become the most legit choice.

Don't you find this article fishy? Not like fans can pay an established outlet to report their wishful thinking. Every survival shows have fans upsetting over eliminated trainees. Why is there a report only on this show?

"Japanese".

The article mostly reviews the finale of the show. It's only in the last paragraph that they mention the possibility to add members, right after which they quote the producers "it's a difficult situation". So I'm doubtful it's gonna happen.

"Japanese".

Yeah I know. But I thought she was very striking visually which usually may get foreigners a pass.

• The article mostly reviews the finale of the show. It's only in the last paragraph that they mention the possibility to add members, right after which they quote the producers "it's a difficult situation". So I'm doubtful it's gonna happen.

Yeah I know. But I thought she was very striking visually which usually may get foreigners a pass.

Did other review articles of the survival shows also mention about the possibility of member addition? Clearly not. And, this is not the first time of such report. Around midway of the show, it was another article on fans demand over member addition. (By Joy News then)

Neither "difficult situation" was a strong refute. They're definitely testing the water.

This has nothing to do with my wishful thinking as I wish my fave to stay free from MBK. Frankly, I prayed hard in the finale for her to be eliminated.

• This has nothing to do with my wishful thinking as I wish my fave to stay free from MBK. Frankly, I prayed hard in the finale for her to be eliminated.

I didn't say anything about YOUR wishful thinking. Don't take it so personally. All I'm saying is, since day one viewers have complained about the number of members in the final line-up. For some reason, they want all survival show born groups to be comprised of 9 members or more. As far as I'm concerned, I'm fine with seven. We don't need all these giant groups.

As for the contestants who didn't make it, they'll have their opportunities elsewhere. I'm not too worried about Hyunhee for example. We'll see her again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!