Will I’ve be the next nation gg?

• "But one caveat, we have to normalize including Ive and Stayc as part of the Big 5 of Kpop. Kakao is bigger than Hybe, JYP, SM and YG. Stayc and Ive are just as privileged as Twice, Itzy, BP, Aespa etc."

This is just literally not true, when people say big 3 or big 4 privilege they aren't talking about how large the company is they are talking about the fact that groups that debut from those companies are guaranteed success in some way or another. Do you think groups like WJSN were debuting with 150k sales in a couple of days?

You’re just saying anything High up wasn’t a thing until 2020. And it doesn’t work for Stayc when they were selling like 20k albums until ASAP. Stayc weren’t even charting until ASAP. The audacity.

Starship is mid tier but it’s been a long time they didn’t get a digimon their last digimon was sistar and it was a decade ago.

Kakao has only the ressources to finance the groups but nowhere close to the exposure of these big4 groups.

Also Kakao is certainly not bigger than HYBE when they’re making 1B Won in a single year.

• I feel like it’s going to be a twice blackpink situation with aespa and ive so one group is gonna be the biggest domestically and the other the biggest internationally.

I think aespa are going to be bigger internationally and ive are going to be bigger domestically. mainly because aespa are doing a lot of promotions in the west and I feel like their concept would be bigger there than ive’s while ive’s concept would be slightly more popular than aespa’s domestically.I may be wrong though

• I feel like it’s going to be a twice blackpink situation with aespa and ive so one group is gonna be the biggest domestically and the other the biggest internationally.

I think aespa are going to be bigger internationally and ive are going to be bigger domestically. mainly because aespa are doing a lot of promotions in the west and I feel like their concept would be bigger there than ive’s while ive’s concept would be slightly more popular than aespa’s domestically.I may be wrong though

Bp > twice both internationally and domestically

Aespa are way stronger in korea than outside (excl. China and some other countries) and i dont really see them losing their grip on the korean gp any time soon

Ν Ξ Ο Ϲ Ι Τ Υ

div-st-bt-600.png

• WJSN's debut album literally had 49 sales for its first day but apparently they are just as privileged as groups from the big 4, like come on now.

I think its the opposite, Ive is doing well in Korea but aespa had a national hit and is the hottest gg in SK rn, meanwhile Eleven is the biggest 4th gen international song,

and Im pretty sure Starship will sign Ive to a western label and start promoting them in the west as soon as they get established in SK.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!