Anons Have Been Up To Something Interesting Recently

• Hello, first of all, just to clarify, I sometimes browse Anons or see Anon threads out of curiosity, I don't post there, but anyway, onto the topic at hand. People in my guild were mentioning that Anons has been acting weird today. Instead of bashing groups, they're doing unspeakable things! Like posting positive about a group/idols and making random threads. I know, I'm just as shocked as you all are. This is so out of character for that section of the forum that I must ask: Anon posters, have you been doing okay recently? I have proof, in this case, links to the threads there. See for yourself:

stray kids are hot - Anons - allkpop forums

Why do men have bigger feet? - Anons - allkpop forums

Husband - Anons - allkpop forums

Please give us a comeback Blackpink - Anons - allkpop forums

Anon K-Pop Positivity Thread - Anons - allkpop forums

It's so bizarre to me. Maybe there is hope for the people there if they keep this up. Anyway, that's all, just wanted to spread the news. Have a great day/night!

• I have seen these threads too. Very interesting, unfortuently they don't have much activity as others.

Honestly, the anons would have been much better if it was a place we discussed real life gossip. Not kpop conspirary theories.

I know, I hope they gain more soon though, especially the first one I linked. I want to see what people actually think when it comes to that one. It would be, that's a great idea. Well, if you feel brae enough to venture there, you can lead by example and post some real life gossip you have there. Other people may be hesitant to start it, but I'm sure once you get it started, at least a few other brave souls might chime in too. Have a great day/night!

• I know, I hope they gain more soon though, especially the first one I linked. I want to see what people actually think when it comes to that one. It would be, that's a great idea. Well, if you feel brae enough to venture there, you can lead by example and post some real life gossip you have there. Other people may be hesitant to start it, but I'm sure once you get it started, at least a few other brave souls might chime in too. Have a great day/night!

I love to get some real life gossip up, but honestly I don't have any right now, the only thing I have is preparing for a Hamlet essay that I am going to fail in lol.

My last "gossip worthy" thing was the chance that some of my friends could have been treating me not so nicely because one of them had a crush on one of my guy friends who they thought had a crush on me, which is impossible.

And I already made a thread on the main page/here about that.

• I love to get some real life gossip up, but honestly I don't have any right now, the only thing I have is preparing for a Hamlet essay that I am going to fail in lol.

My last "gossip worthy" thing was the chance that some of my friends could have been treating me not so nicely because one of them had a crush on one of my guy friends who they thought had a crush on me, which is impossible.

And I already made a thread on the main page/here about that.

Ah, I'm sorry, I hope you're able to find some soon (preferably some that doesn't affect you, gossip is much less fun when it affects you, speaking from experience). Oh no, I hope that goes well! You can do it! Don't give up hope yet!

I was going to say that that sounded juicy enough to post about to me, only to see that you already did that. I'm sure you'll find something. Have a great day/night!

• After looking at Anons a bit longer, I think I get your point. Sure, some threads 100% are toxic wastelands, but there are some far more peaceful and tolerable ones there too. Yes, for now at least, it feels like there is more negativity than positivity, but at the same time, there is more positivity than I expected if that makes sense. A lot of people on here seem to push the "Anons is completely toxic and bad and unredeemable, never ever go there!" narrative (or so it feels like to me). Now that I gained a new perspective on this thread, while I still think it's (currently) more negative than even the main forum can be at times, it's not as horrible as other people make it out to be. Places like Twitter and parts of Tik Tok and Reddit are worse than even the Anons here (to me).

That is true, we can always choose to make the places we post in more positive. The choice is up to us to do so and if we want more positivity in Anons, then instead of complaining about it and acting surprised when it does happen, perhaps I should be making the first step and trying to make it more positive up there. Also, I agree that anonymity can be used for a mixture of both bad and good. It all depends on the person behind the screen and what they are like.

Come to think of it, and this may be a bit of a reach, but Anons is really not more private than the main forum. It's just a way to separate what you say and your actions from said main forum. What you say in Anons can't be connected back to your main forum account and influence how other people there perceive you, but it's not necessarily more private per se. As an example of what I mean, you likely don't know how old a lot of people are on the main forum unless they tell you. We don't know the ages of the Anons users either. We don't know where either the Anons or main forum people are born. Stuff like that. So, in most cases, your real anonymity on here is safe either way (at least if you're careful and don't give away too much personal information away to random online strangers).

I actually had no clue about that. I assumed that every single Anons thread created was passed since all the posts I see say that a moderator approved it. In hindsight, I see how silly that thinking is. Got it. Thanks to your insight, I might consider posting in Anons on some occasions. One thing I have seen circulating around in Anons is that sometimes when someone in Anons posts a positive thread, people in the comments ask why it is not on the main thread. You mentioned how there should be more positivity in Anons, which I agree with (and so do most people on here to be honest), but that leaves me with a question. If not for the positive/negativity of any given thread topic, what determines whether a thread belongs in the main forum or Anons? It might be repetitive at best to put it in both places, so what's the deciding factor?

Thanks for the encouragement at the end. Sometimes I get a bit discouraged when a thread of mine doesn't do well and I thought it would and that it was pretty creative or intriguing. Then again, it's really not the end of the world, and I should make the threads I want to and make me happy, not ones that constantly give me akorns and I feel indifferent about. There's no fun in that! There's nothing to really lose. I know how it feels to make a thread that doesn't do well, especially a series of threads like that back-to-back, so I'll hype up other threads more often too. That's actually a smart idea. Have a great day/night!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!