RANKING THE SUPERIOR SONGS OF BTS' DARK & WILD ALBUM!!!

• Dark & Wild is probably my #2 fave BTS album. Such an iconic era! I know this will be tough... see my ranking of songs from least favorite to favorite below (not including interlude)

13. Danger

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

12. Look Here

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

11. War of Hormone

10. Cypher pt. 3

9. Let Me Know

8. Do You Think It Makes Sense?

7. What Am I To You

6. Second Grade

5. 24/7= Heaven

4. Could You Turn Off Your Cell Phone

3. Embarrassed

2. Rain

1. Hip Hop Phile (my all time favorite BTS song so this should be no surprise!)

This was actually harder than ranking Tear. Any shockers?! What would your ranking look like?

:pepe-devil:

• What taste, what intelligence, what elegance this list is. Hip Hop Phile number 1.

Please see Jin dancing DuDu Du Du just for you.

• This is my favourite bts album!!! There is no song I dislike a no skip album for me   :pepe-sad: your number 1 taste! It’s also one of my all time fave bts songs

Here’s my ranking but I love them all

1. Hip hop Phile
    2. Let me know
    3. Rain
    4. Cypher 3: killer
    5. Embarrassed
    6. Could you turn off your phone
    7. Look here
    8. Do you think that makes sense
    9. Danger
    10. 24/7=heaven
    11. What am I to you
    12. So 4 more
    13. war of hormone

This album is perfect even last in my ranking is a bop

• This was way harder than ranking Tear

1. Let Me Know

2. Rain

3. What Am I To You

4. Hip Hop Phile

5. Look Here

6. 2nd Grade

7. Danger

8. Cypher pt. 3

9. War of Hormone

10. Could You Turn Off Your Phone

11. Blanket Kick

12. 24/7=Heaven

13. Do You Think it Makes Sense

• How are look here and danger the bottom two?!?! :pepenomad:

14. Interlude 6/10

13. WOH 7/10

12. Embarrassed 7.5/10

11. Could you turn off your cellphone 8/10

10. Outro 8.5/10

9. 2nd Grade 9/10

8. Intro 9/10

7. Hip hop phile 9/10

6. Let me know 9.5/10

5. Look here 10/10

4. Cypher pt 3 10/10

3. 24/7 Heaven 10/10

2. Danger 10/10

1. Rain 10/10

1. Hip hop Phile, Let me know, Look Here, 24/7=heaven
    2. Rain, do you think that makes sense
    3. Cypher 3: killer, Danger, Embarrassed
    4. Could you turn off your phone, What am I to you, So 4 more, war of hormone
  • The most underrated full album in their discography. They were serving timeless bops in their 2nd year. 'Dark and Wild' deserves to be BTS' first ever album. My favourite song of the album is definitely 'Rain'. I love that song alot. Then I have 3 tiers. This album has a lot of gems. Soft groovy songs are really BTS' one of strongest suits.

• This is honestly a tough album to rank because it’s one of my favourites from them

1. Hip-hop phile

2. Let me know / Rain

3. Look here / What am I to you

4. 24/7=heaven

5. Danger

6. War of hormone

7. Cypher 3

8. Embarrassed

9. Do you think that makes sense

10. So 4 more

11. Could you turn your phone off

What a great album!

• This thread contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!