How do you find Treasure compared to older YG boy groups?

• Treasure is different from previous YG boy groups like Ikon, Winner, Big Bang because YG said he make them more “idol-like” and has less of that “street, hip hop” feel of other YG boy groups. Do you like Treasure more than other YG boy groups? I think they’re more fun.

Treasure:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Previous YG boy groups:

• TREASURE made me do things I didn't do for my faves since I got into K-Pop since 2009. :pepelove1:

They are talented, entertaining, handsome; their brotherhood and synergy are also very commendable. :cutes:

We get loads of contents and merch ( :pepe-cut: ).

Regarding their music, we got a year hiatus. We can feel the lack of music obviously, but I didn't feel they went out of the blue like how I felt with the hiatuses of other YG groups (most definitely because of the contents we are given).

We all know the K-industry is tough and fast moving hence the regular comebacks within 3-6 months after previous release. TREASURE is still a rookie, so I can also understand the frustration of fans and non-fans with the lack of music for over a year.

In short, TREASURE is your typical idol group sans the regular output of music (so far). Mostly fan- and content-driven.

And no matter how many times we say TREASURE is your typical idol group, they'll always be downplayed and compared to their label seniors + the YG hate boner/bandwagon; so not our problem anymore. :wellr:

Some of the 4th gen boy groups didn't have the status they have right now during their early years, so who knows what the future holds for our boys. :pepe-excited:

• I like them the same as winner, my other bias group.

But it's true that treasure made me do things I had never done before. There's not 1 thing I don't like about treasure, from songs, to personalities to talents in music and variety. Treasure is da best

And please give them some attention on the 15, they're coming back with a banger after more than 1 year :pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!