Help me navigate j-pop

• Because I only began listening to k-pop because even getting information on j-pop was too difficult :angryr:

Right now it's just a bewildering maze, but there's so many gems.

So far I really love dots & RAY along with early BiSH and some BiS.

I discovered Sari's solo work a couple months ago and I've been addicted to that stuff.

I heard really good songs by InforMEL and Re:Incarnation but I think these were tragically short-lived and already defunct groups or something?? Who even knows

In the old old days I was into Capsule a whole bunch.

rn I'm really addicted to this song:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Can't stop playing it!!!!

So yeah, any sort of left-of-centre pop. Or shoegazey stuff. Or punky stuff. But definitely no proggy or symphonic stuff plz. Sometimes I feel like every Japanese artist no matter what their starting genre, ends up making symphonic prog somehow.

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

try this

• I still love Capsule.

Since you liked Capsule you may like Aural Vampire.

External Content m.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!