If we take in consideration this plagiarism accusations from JYP to Enhypen. Then is safe to say Fromis9 has plagiarized Twice many times?

• Who is denying the similarities? Lol, are you bad with english too?

You are clearly in denial. Even though you tried to come off as unbiased, both the previous thread and this one show you're deflecting and don't admit this blatant copying. There are too many similarities for it to be accidental.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• Lol, my english is that bad? My intention is to call all this cases similiarities, this accusations of plagiarism are stupid because you can prove the plagiarism beyond reasonable doubt. And dont worry, i dont say anything bad about your precious SNSD, relax

You call them out and then say 2 different occasions (Fromis 9 v Twice, Enhyphen v Nmix) are similar so if one side doesn't bring up the other despite being 2 different sets of groups + fans then they're hypocrites. That is what you wrote, if you want to want blame bad English as an excuse for your opinion that's on you but we all know what you wrote.

Then the very tweet you linked brings up another occasion that's even older and even more well known (SNSD v Twice). So why didn't you bring that up? Following your own logic that makes you a hypocrite too.

And come on, you don't need to play dumb, you've already downplayed and dissed my precious SNSD in other threads. Of course you’re not gonna talk about when there they’re not the problem.

• I think the fault is on the video creative team... they lack of idea or too lazy to thinking....

JYP fault is they not really up to date to all of kpop group but well, there a lot of group in kpop, it's really hard to know about all of their video teaser story LOL

:sweatr1:

• Those album covers are ridiculous and I can't believe people tried to say they weren't the same. Even the font is the same. Like obviously in this day and time you're going to have similar elements. It's unavoidable. But when it's literally the same background, font, and placement then that's too much.

thats not really true, the background is legit a white background (not sure if is the pic quality but Twice one is more grey while Fromis one is more white), the poses are different, the clothes and overall vibe are different too, the only similar thing is the font

• You are clearly in denial. Even though you tried to come off as unbiased, both the previous thread and this one show you're deflecting and don't admit this blatant copying. There are too many similarities for it to be accidental.

Lol, what happens with "all Enhypen fans are calling the smililarities, dont saying is plagiarism" Now is copy, now is plagiarism. Lol, you cant even keep your point.

• Lol, what happens with "all Enhypen fans are calling the smililarities, dont saying is plagiarism" Now is copy, now is plagiarism. Lol, you can even keep your points.

Yes, they copied a lot of things but I'm not a lawyer to know if it qualifies as plagiarism and can be proven as such in court. In any case, it's dumb to defend them, you seem like a delusional company stan.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• You call them out and then say 2 different occasions (Fromis 9 v Twice, Enhyphen v Nmix) are similar so if one side doesn't bring up the other despite being 2 different sets of groups + fans then they're hypocrites. That is what you wrote, if you want to want blame bad English as an excuse for your opinion that's on you but we all know what you wrote.

Then the very tweet you linked brings up another occasion that's even older and even more well known (SNSD v Twice). So why didn't you bring that up? Following your own logic that makes you a hypocrite too.

And come on, you don't need to play dumb, you've already downplayed and dissed my precious SNSD in other threads. Of course you’re not gonna talk about when there they’re not the problem.

Both cases are similar. Same concepts, same shots. Why one is considered plagiarism and not the other? And im calling the people who thought the fromis thing was nonsensess but the Enhypen thing is real.

About SNSD, i dont know, maybe i did when i was a troll. The only thing i can remember is that i dont think SNSD were this wonderful dancers, or Sooyung is above Yeji or Chaeryeong in dancing skills. That is my opinion, maybe im wrong. But i dont downplayed the group in that occasion

• Both cases are similar. Same concepts, same shots. Why one is considered plagiarism and not the other? And im calling the people who thought the fromis thing was nonsensess but the Enhypen thing is real.

About SNSD, i dont know, maybe i did when i was a troll. The only thing i can remember is that i dont think SNSD were this wonderful dancers, or Sooyung is above Yeji or Chaeryeong in dancing skills. That is my opinion, maybe im wrong. But i dont downplayed the group in that occasion

Nah there's a difference,a HUGE difference between enhypenvnmixx case and the fromisxtwice one but if I have to point it out, I might upset other fandoms which would make me fall for the dumb bait of this thread so yeah.

• Both cases are similar. Same concepts, same shots. Why one is considered plagiarism and not the other? And im calling the people who thought the fromis thing was nonsensess but the Enhypen thing is real.

Like I said 2 different sets of fans and groups with their own thoughts and feelings. Just because one occasion happened doesn’t automatically validate or invalidate the other. You can’t say X happened so anyone who ignored Y is a hypocrite.

There was a thread NGGS stuff thread that eventually got locked because of fighting. Anyway you made a post about how SNSD weren’t good digitally and how that could possibly make them NGG. Cue me and few others not only disproving you and they were actually very good digitally but SNSD were also very active outside music allowing them to capture the country hearts which has been echoed over and over a million times and still is. That’s a huge downplay that even trolls wouldn’t bother with.

• Like I said 2 different sets of fans and groups with their own thoughts and feelings. Just because one occasion happened doesn’t automatically validate or invalidate the other. You can’t say X happened so anyone who ignored Y is a hypocrite.

There was a thread NGGS stuff thread that eventually got locked because of fighting. Anyway you made a post about how SNSD weren’t good digitally and how that could possibly make them NGG. Cue me and few others not only disproving you and they were actually very good digitally but SNSD were also very active outside music allowing them to capture the country hearts which has been echoed over and over a million times and still is. That’s a huge downplay that even trolls wouldn’t bother with.

I don't know about fans. Im asking to people, You are Sone but still can have an opinion about this, if your opinion change if we are talking about SNSD instead of other group then that is hypocrite. To me the cases are similar and i believe nobody can call one or another plagiarism because there is not enough evidence of that. If somebody think is plagiarism then he/she have to prove it beyond reasonable doubt, otherwise is a slander. About the SNSD thing, are you sure was me? I don't know shit about digitally points of this years, and even less about 2gen. I cant remember, but if did that then i apologize, sure i wrote many stupid things before here in this forum.

• so SNSD paved the way :P

SNSD -> Twice -> Fromis 9

So in the end Fromis 9 copied SNSD and not Twice :P

Also, fun fact...it's a homogeneous market where concepts, artists, choreographers, producers and so on all overlap. It is a known fact that they match and mix both choreo and production.

Is it that far fetched to think that they also overlap video production studios?

There aren't that many out there in SK after all, that are at the level that big companies want.

• SNSD, Twice and Fromis have all been called out for taking inspiration from other groups at some point or another. Kpop as a whole steals a bunch of shit from each other or other acts outside Korea. Not only that but creative teams move around a lot as well.

If the actual project is completely different, which fromis and Twice are, I just don't see the point splitting hairs over teasers. That post was made when some toxic fans were so sure DM was a Feels rip off and now they look stupid. That's what matters

• Wdym alex. Obviously I am not saying this to praise Onces, they are no angel but fans having god complexes in kpop need to be called out

:boredr::boredr::boredr:

Yeah true, and I was being sarcastic as a SONE myself trying to bring attention to the same thing.

I guess I was a bit too un-obvious in doing so.

This whole talk is stupid, who paved what, who copied whom and so on.

These groups all did their best at their respective art, and now we are comparing a group who has not even debuted...Oh well...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!