If we take in consideration this plagiarism accusations from JYP to Enhypen. Then is safe to say Fromis9 has plagiarized Twice many times?

• I believe the NMiXx- Enhypen thing is only similarities and don't have enough elements to call this plagiarism. But, if you believe that is plagiarism, then you should agree Fromis9 plagiarized Twice, right?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I ask this because im seeing some people who call this accusation senseless, now considering the Enhypen-Nmixx thing serious, and i believe that is being a hypocrite.

• the reply right under the tweet u post LMAOOO

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Its the problem of making art in social media age

Its been proven that over exposure to other artists works actually limits your creativity instead of helping it

Kpop concept artists arent the only ones hitting this road block, this is a commonly discussed issue among concept artists and illustrators in general

External Content www.youtube.com

So Twice copy SNSD. All is plagiarism in Kpopp world!!!

• It's everywhere. Unless I want to hold everyone accountable, and for that keep track of everything everyone is doing, I won't take it that seriously. There's also a fine line between inspiration and copying.

SNSD paved the way :waterr:

• Those album covers are ridiculous and I can't believe people tried to say they weren't the same. Even the font is the same. Like obviously in this day and time you're going to have similar elements. It's unavoidable. But when it's literally the same background, font, and placement then that's too much.

• idk what's the need to compare two completely different matters related to four completely different groups unless you wanna start a fight between all those fandoms involved idk

I thought my intentions were very clear. This accusations are stupid and biased, those similiarities are not enough to say is plagiarism. Proof of that is that some people who call the fromis plagiarism nonsess now are saying this similarities are plagiarism just because now is their fave group involve or have a hate bone to JYP. I dont give a fuck about fandoms fight, i dont care what toodlers do

• idk what's the need to compare two completely different matters related to four completely different groups unless you wanna start a fight between all those fandoms involved idk

This user is clearly trying to start shit with engenes but no one takes this clown seriously. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• I thought my intentions were very clear. This accusations are stupid and biased, those similiarities are not enough to say is plagiarism. Proof of that is that some people who call the fromis plagiarism nonsess now are saying this similarities are plagiarism just because now is their fave group involve or have a hate bone to JYP. I dont give a fuck about fandoms fight, i dont care what toodlers do

Nah the similarities between enhypen and nmixx are way too obvious but since you don't care then let people voice out their concerns and stop making stupid threads which will only lead to unnecessary drama

• I thought my intentions were very clear. This accusations are stupid and biased, those similiarities are not enough to say is plagiarism. Proof of that is that some people who call the fromis plagiarism nonsess now are saying this similarities are plagiarism just because now is their fave group involve or have a hate bone to JYP. I dont give a fuck about fandoms fight, i dont care what toodlers do

Instead of calling people "toodlers" for stating facts, learn English cause you look like an illiterate elementary schooler who can't express his thoughts properly.

sFWYLKc.gif

Lol OP was trying to start more shit but conveniently leaves this out and now looks like a hypocrite for calling other hypocrites.

• Instead of calling people "toodlers" for stating facts, learn English cause you look like an illiterate elementary schooler who can't express his thoughts properly.

Lol. Ok, but my poor english (is not my mother language) dont denies this acussations are stupid and based in similiarities that can be find in all the industry. And i call them toodlers because i find really stupid, toodler level this fandom fights. Btw, my english is shit, but you dont have any idea of what facts mean. Is a fact JYP commited plagiarism? prove it beyond reasonable doubt then. If you cant dont bother me with your silliness, please.

• Lol OP was trying to start more shit but conveniently leaves this out and now looks like a hypocrite for calling other hypocrites.

Lol, my english is that bad? My intention is to call all this cases similiarities, this accusations of plagiarism are stupid because you cant prove the plagiarism beyond reasonable doubt. And dont worry, i dont say anything bad about your precious SNSD, relax

• I believe the NMiXx- Enhypen thing is only similarities and don't have enough elements to call this plagiarism. But, if you believe that is plagiarism, then you should agree Fromis9 plagiarized Twice, right?

I ask this because im seeing some people who call this accusation senseless, now considering the Enhypen-Nmixx thing serious, and i believe that is being a hypocrite.

but fromis_9 was call out for their plagiarism of Eyes wide open on twitter

you just didn't heard anything about it on the forum, because Fromis_9 were nugu at this point and nobody cared about what they were trying to do but they got called out by some Once on twitter for this

but it's always like this controversy involving a big group and a nugu group never make any big noise because nobody care about the nugu group

but it's more talk when it involve two groups from big companies

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Lol. Ok, but my poor english (is not my mother language) dont denies this acussations are stupid and based in similiarities that can be find in all the industry. And i call them toodlers because i find really stupid, toodler level this fandom fights. Btw, my english is shit, but you dont have any idea of what facts mean. Is a fact JYP commited plagiarism? prove it beyond reasonable doubt then. If you cant dont bother me with your silliness, please.

Your points are silly, not mine. Enhypen fans pointed out the obvious similarity, they didn't accuse JYP of plagiarism. Only a delusional idiot would deny it.

sFWYLKc.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!