Does Rose feel there is a lack of care and focus from YG? Blackpink contract renewal doubts.

• Op sure lives in their own delusional world... :clown:

Rosé is more than fine, her solo was a success and her career is great, she has a loyal fanbase, she is talented and she is hardworking! She will be fine whether you like it or not!

Bow down to the Majesty Rosé! <3

• I don't see any problem with jennie, jisoo, lisa renewing their contracts because they are not that interested in music. But Rose is like minzy. She's also like lee hi and cl whom yg discarded in favour of other artists and not happy not being given music. She's also not that popular and kpop stans don't like her singing and her solo.

Rose has a lot to lose if she doesn't renew but if she does and is leehi'ed, then we all would be like "Yup we saw that coming. That's yg for u". Rose needs to make a big decision for her career. I'm thinking she will take her chances and sign the new contract. That way, we will see blackpink together for another 5 years just doing whatever they but goodbye to her music career. If she leaves, then her popularity will take a hit but she can release more music so yup, this is what i have been thinking today.

Also, I was surprised when wheein left rbw, so maybe this will be a surprise too.

In theory, she could leave YG and still be a member of BP.

Maybe even go solo under YG black like Somi.

• None of us can claim to have any idea what is in any of the pinks’ minds regarding renewing, and I think this post is just stupidly baity.

I actually think Rosé has shown the most connection with music-making/composition out of all of them though, and millions of people love her voice. If she wanted not to continue group activities, I think she might have more impetus to try to make it on her own as she clearly has a personal voice and style that is different from what she usually shows in the group’s music. She’ll get support either way so… we’ll see!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!