Why I think most members of twice will re-sign.

• A lot of people think once twice's contract ends they will all go peace out and leave, but what will they do after that? go solo? JYP does not seem to want them to go solo in any way or do anything regarding acting. This is why I think it will be hard for them to all leave, let's look at got7 for a second, they could leave because there solo careers were already built for them, jackson's company, jinyoungs acting, etc. But not one twice members has that (most likely JYP not allowing them to have solo songs or do acting) I think some twice members will resign and stay as a group because thats all they know or resign but maybe do solos, but we all know jyp will mess that up. I'm not saying all twice members will resign, just JYP knows that once twice leaves they will go dirt broke, yes they have itzy and stray kids but those groups will not bring in the money like Twice and Got7 did/will. Blackpink are already going into solos, lisa has her mentor ship, jisoo's acting, jennies yotuube channel, rose solo. What is JYP doing? giving chaeyoung and dahyun are cover of his own song. I don't know what they will be able to do if they don't resign, of course they can go solo but I just don't really see any member aside from maybe jihyo doing well in a solo. Maybe acting but I don't know who likes to act in the group. This is just my opinion feel free to disagree but tell me why in replies.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Maybe but unfortunately, I think that some members will leave due to the amount of work their given and the toll it has taken on their mental health unfortunately. I wish they did solo projects for them earlier and even with more than a year left in their contracts, there's still really nothing. Whatever they decide to do, I will support them in it <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• yeah and that's why JYPE is a fucking genuis but a shit company...like it said he learnt from their mistake with Suzy and now Twice have to suffer because of it.

Compare the individual activities of twice with that of someone (not even BP - take Minnie from Gidle who's in your sig so i take it you know a little bit about her)

Minnie has acted, song in OSTs, composed, written...and she is a barely 2.5 years old idol

Twice individual members activities can't even match Minnie

If JYPE is smart he will never give individual activities to Twice members - why? from a pure business perspective OT9 twice brings in so much $$$$ that why the fuck would they want to lose their cash cow if the members choose to not resign.

1. GG do not survive past their 30s (generally - it is very rare to see GG survive past 30)

3. thus GG members have to have individual activities to continue their career (whether singing, acting, MC, variety etc etc)

4. if one does not give individual activities then their chances of starting "afresh" outside JYPE to then commence individual activities is so much harder - Twice now are know as Nayeon of Twice, Jeongyeon of Twice etc etc not Nayeon as Nayeon etc

5. if leaving JYPE is harder then what does twice do they then have to resign with JYPE thus keeping OT9 for JYPE to continue to milk twice

I just copied my comments from another post

• all i can say is that i don't know of a single popular yg group member that left yg for any reason other than a scandal.

yg has pretty good deals, and the girls get a good cut of the money they earn, now they get some artistic freedom, and their individual promotions work well. yg invests in their groups knowing that if they do it well, the solo left over members will stay with them and continue earning them money. jyp has decided the money isnt worth the energy, and quickly moves on to the next group.

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• My worry is that if they did resign would they still have their trademark "twice"? Jype won't let them go that easy and I think that will force them to continue to be with jype. Got7 still have their trademark and can use it, but beast lost their's and are hightlight now. Tara fought for a lot years and won in the end. I know after tara case the law for trademarks changed, so I hope no bad blood happens.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!