In comparing Twice and Izone choreography, why does Twice dance formation feels more crowded/cramped even though Izone has more members?

• I am watching dance practices and notice something: Twice has 9 dancing members and Izone has 12, but it feels like Twice is more crowded when they are dancing and the synchronization of izone is arguably more pleasing in the eyes.

I notice that the choreography of izone emphasizes that some members will be at the side, they will go to the center, spread out and will form again. I can't explain it but watch the videos below. Compared to that to Twice where at times all members were at the center so they looks they don't have space. What do you think?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• IZ*ONE recent choreos are pure art

tenor.gif

External Content www.youtube.com

• I would say it’s the other way around. IZONE choreography is messy and their synchronization are not as perfect as TWICE or other girl groups.

Why I’m not fond of their stages.

External Content m.youtube.com

• I would say it’s the other way around. IZONE choreography is messy and their synchronization are not as perfect as TWICE or other girl groups.

Omg! Who did even make this stage!??

Btw, choreography is great in this video too imo. Problem is everything else that is going on the stage. Wtf are those lights, flowers and that background!??? Do they want people to get epilepsy while watching it!?

When they have such great choreographies and so much members, they should keep things simple.

You actually quote the video that precisely points what I'm saying. Panorama's choreography is awesome since they upgraded the members formation, it feels organic and it's breathtaking in terms of synchronization.

• You actually quote the video that precisely points what I'm saying. Panorama's choreography are awesome since they upgraded the members formation, it feels organic and it's breathtaking in terms of synchronization.

It’s the definition of cramped lol but it seems like you already have a bias when watching their videos. So I’ll go ahead and excuse myself 47983559b074b4effb246b7126da04b712e33280.gifv

• So instead of twice v izone dance comparison we have twice choreography formation v izone choreography formation

Nice :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Arguably, Izone has the better choreography and dancing during their last two comebacks.

• External Content youtu.be

Arguably, Izone has the better choreography and dancing during their last two comebacks.

Lmao putting arguably in your statements doesn't make it true or your bias less obvious. You wanna hype up IZ choreo do it without using Twice for clicks next time okay?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!