My NCT/WayV unit

• I love NCT/WayV.... So I'm gonna do my unit with the one I like the most.

Haechan: he is my bias above all members, I love him. Vocal and dance king.

2° Ten: my other bias :clown: he is the main dancer in whatever unit he is, case closed. And I love his vocals.

3° YangYang: my bias too :clown: despite not being the main rapper his rap is the one I like the most in all units, i found his voice really cool and he for sure is a great rapper.

4° Mark: yes... Bias.... :clown: he is the main rapper in all units so yes, come to my team Mark!

Xiaojun: my bb bias :clown: this one has an incredible voice which is needed so yes, come through angel king.

Hendery: b.i.a.s :clown: I love his vocals and rap tone so here I'm with some versatility. And we need him to creat caos anywhere!

I could add more, but for now I think this is a perfect team to me kkk

• I love this team !

its kinda a 90s love vibe team with 4/6 being in 90s love

honestly, its kinda funny to pick any nct member and doing a team. They all super talented and versatile !

NCT1_HIRES-3-1024x547.jpg

NEO

CULTURE

TECHNOLOGY

• I see you have a soft spot for what I consider to be the sassy kings of the group (Haechan, ten and yangyang). Their vlogs would be so fun and I can imagine mark and Xiaojun really getting along, playing the guitar together. Also Mark really enjoying Hendery’s jokes.

Mine would be

Jaehyun, love his deep voice.

Mark, his rap and personality just lightens up any group

Jungwoo, he’s so fun I can’t leave him out and his vocal colour is so nice too.

Xiaojun, too handsome and talented to leave out.

Kun, imagine a song with the voices of Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Xiaojun and Kun harmonizing together.

Taeyong, cos his charisma makes any performance even better.

Lucas, because he’s insanely handsome (and can dance too!)

• I see you have a soft spot for what I consider to be the sassy kings of the group (Haechan, ten and yangyang). Their vlogs would be so fun and I can imagine mark and Xiaojun really getting along, playing the guitar together. Also Mark really enjoying Hendery’s jokes.

yeeeeeees kkk I love Haechan and Ten combination and YangYang... I just love him, such a pure and childish kid kkkkkk

• That's basically Dancing In The Rain ^^

I know right!! I love their smooth voices. Imagine them in an r&b song with some chill rapping from Yangyang and Mark.

yeeeeeees kkk I love Haechan and Ten combination and YangYang... I just love him, such a pure and childish kid kkkkkk

Yes, Yangyang is so underrated! He’s such a visual and I thought it was so cute how during nct 2020, he seemed like he really likes and follows Haechan. Maybe that why his WayV hyungs (Winwin and hendery) mentioned that he was like an obedient sheep with the other members of nct but a naughty goat (play on the words yang for sheep and shan yang for goat) with WayV.

I wish there were more opportunities for Yangyang and Haechan to interact, the havoc these two maknaes could create if they really get going.

• I know right!! I love their smooth voices. Imagine them in an r&b song with some chill rapping from Yangyang and Mark.

Yes, Yangyang is so underrated! He’s such a visual and I thought it was so cute how during nct 2020, he seemed like he really likes and follows Haechan. Maybe that why his WayV hyungs (Winwin and hendery) mentioned that he was like an obedient sheep with the other members of nct but a naughty goat (play on the words yang for sheep and shan yang for goat) with WayV.

I wish there were more opportunities for Yangyang and Haechan to interact, the havoc these two maknaes could create if they really get going.

Yes, it was sooo pure he following Haechan!!! My boys!!!! I Just love how Haechan attracts everyone.

• I know right!! I love their smooth voices. Imagine them in an r&b song with some chill rapping from Yangyang and Mark.

I wish all of WayV had more interactions with the rest of NCT :sadr:

Haechan and Jisung looked like they had a culture shock hearing Yangyang talk about his life as a maknae in WayV

but my most favorite dynamic between the newer WayV members and older NCT ones was the one with Yuta :cryingr:

• Gotta participate. I’m feeling a smaller group made up entirely of my biases:

Ten—absolute favorite for vocals, dance, and THAT DRIP.

Kun—smooth vocals and super creative dude (ntm sexy)... I would have him go ahead and arrange all of the tracks.

Mark—best rapping in my opinion (his flow and writing skills are on point) and he’s also easy to watch with that stage presence.

Jisung—wasn’t super into NCTdream but I’m really digging his vocals A LOT (would complement just about anyone).

Jaehyun—we’ll add him cuz, YES PLEASE.

YEA THAT’LL DO💗

• I wish all of WayV had more interactions with the rest of NCT :sadr:

Haechan and Jisung looked like they had a culture shock hearing Yangyang talk about his life as a maknae in WayV

but my most favorite dynamic between the newer WayV members and older NCT ones was the one with Yuta :cryingr:

Omg have you watched this?? Xiaojun and Hendery was so freaking cute with Yuta, and the way Yuta was so friendly yet confident and cool with them was...kinda hot....

Around 4:35 mark.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Man, I’m hoping we get some more cross-group interactions before nct2022! Maybe during award shows hopefully.

Yes, it was sooo pure he following Haechan!!! My boys!!!! I Just love how Haechan attracts everyone.

Haha I thought it was so cute how he was on his best behaviour with Haechan. I thought he would be all sassy like he is with ten and the WayV guys.

And yes, I think even Shotaro mentioned how Haechan takes care of him. He’s such a hyung outside of 127. And I like how during nct world sports day, he let Shotaro lead the team but was also on hand to help him out.

• Yes yes I did

My favorite part of that video is Jaemin staring straight into Xiaojun's soul :cryingr:

• i wish the work it unit stayed together

they were so funny

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Haha I thought it was so cute how he was on his best behaviour with Haechan. I thought he would be all sassy like he is with ten and the WayV guys.

And yes, I think even Shotaro mentioned how Haechan takes care of him. He’s such a hyung outside of 127. And I like how during nct world sports day, he let Shotaro lead the team but was also on hand to help him out.

Me toooo. I thought he was gonna be a brat, but noo he was really whipped for Haechan kkk and yes, he really takes care of the members, I love how his energy is always so positive!

• Me toooo. I thought he was gonna be a brat, but noo he was really whipped for Haechan kkk and yes, he really takes care of the members, I love how his energy is always so positive!

Speaking of which, I just watched this and was struck by how even though it was so early in the day and it was a really chill vlog, he still seems so positive (and handsome). I really wish Yangyang and Haechan had more time to interact, they seem so similar in so many ways! Witty, sassy, clever but really a sweet little bean inside.

Yes yes I did

My favorite part of that video is Jaemin staring straight into Xiaojun's soul :cryingr:

Haha Jaemin and Jeno were like two puppies genuinely trying, but too hard, to get to know a scared kitten.

My fave part was when Yuta coolly sauntered over like the hot guy in school while Xiaojun acted like some shy girl trying to act chill but actually really nervous at being on the receiving end of his attentions.

• Speaking of which, I just watched this and was struck by how even though it was so early in the day and it was a really chill vlog, he still seems so positive (and handsome). I really wish Yangyang and Haechan had more time to interact, they seem so similar in so many ways! Witty, sassy, clever but really a sweet little bean inside.

I still didn't watch it, but for sure tonight I will. I love their positive minds and yes, I just want them to interact more and more in the future. We deserve to see them together like bff :cryingr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!