Blinks asking Jennie about a solo comeback...

• Or should I say, solo stans. It's embarrassing. Jisoo hasn't even had her solo yet and Chaelisa only just got theirs last year.

Now people are asking Jennie about it at a fan signing? What happened to focusing on group music? Also the "her solo was in 2018" doesn't make sense, as Chaelisa had to wait three years after that and Jisoo is still waiting!!! It's not her that was made to wait.

We all know YG will give her one at some point. Hell, the plan was never to let the other girls have one. But it would be nice for fans to stop being selfish and support all four of them. Especially as Chaelisa and Jisoo will probably only have one solo...

Stop trying to make this a "Jennie and the girls" situation but then whine when people complain about special treatment ..

• Jennie in that same fansign said that they are focusing on a Group comeback first and maybe after that there might be a solo. Jisoo had a full Drama going on so it’s not like she didn’t got anything.

Also must solo’s be released in an equal order ? Must they wait until another member had theirs first ? What if they got their songs done, should they keep it in the dungeon until all the other members had theirs first ? If not it’s unfair? Often things happen because of circumstances and what’s the most convenient at the moment.

This is also putting some unnecessary pressure on the members. So what if Jisoo’s music solo project isn’t done yet, what if they are still deciding which song to pick etc… should all the other members be put on hold until this is done even though they might already have something to release?

I’m pretty sure that after Jennie’s huge success with Solo they planned another comeback because the moment was just right, the hype was there for her and people wanted more. But then fans started to complain about favoritism and what not, so they had to release a statement that all members will get a solo in a specific order .

Believe it or not, as a Group you want the best for the moment, I doubt any of the members would have been mad if any of them got a few more solos than them.

• I think the biggest mistake YG has ever made is to say in what order the solos will be released.

I don't know of any other fandom that is as annoying about solos as Blinks.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• You're forgetting jennie is the main rapper of bp and she got only one song in her solo, as compared to lisa and rose who got 2 each. The next ot4 comeback should've more solo tracks from jennie, potential subunits (my preference is the main rapper-main vocalist subunit) and Jisoo's solo along with it ( 'cause yg is going to waste another 3-4 months and who knows if they're actually going to disband in 2023 and jisoo may get naught)

• I want a group cb first, but after this if Lady Jennie is ready with a FULL ALBUM I'll be extremely happy! Jennie solo is still my fave and she has a huge potential, her solo was massive, I just see her going higher and higher!

Let's go BP, give me OT4 songs and solos!!!!

• Especially as Chaelisa and Jisoo will probably only have one solo...

I bet chaennie may get more than one solos, which is not surprising at all. If jisoo wasn't doing her drama, her solo would be released by feb-march of this year. While lisa, being the sub-vocalist and the main dancer of Bp, got her solo(which i wasn't expecting to happen a year ago) which's not going to happen again( ik yg)

• this is seriously sad

focus on group comeback

even hardcore Korean Blinks are already joking that BP are doing military service cause there was no group music since forever

they will have like what

1.5 year hiatus?

who in right mind does that to top group which is 6th year on the market?!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• YG.

It's really sad but I'll have to say I'm not surprised :(

even tho I'm fan of other groups

I still respect BP achievements

and it's not only sad but also stupid because who knows if members will renew deals?

no one...

this means YG should utilize them as much as they can, just from economic point of view

it's obvious that Lisa and Rose solo sales were amazing so money is there but in same time

they should be sure to as a group release at least 1 single album and 1 mini album in each year

this is why I don't get it...

we can now clearly say

YG is now alive only thanks to Blackpink

but we can add after this

YG could be rich if they will keep those BP releases coming two times per year...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jisoo hasn't even had her solo yet and Chaelisa only just got theirs last year.

Lol what does this have anything to do with anything. She got a whole ass drama where you got to see her every single week shall we forbade her to act till everyone else gets a role lol.

Why are Blinks the stupidest fandom I have ever seen.

Solo content doesn’t work like that. Rose and Lisa both got two songs. Now would be the perfect time for Jennie to release a solo song since so much spotlight was on jisoo for her drama.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!