Xiaojun is.... so cute??????

• i always though yangyang was cuter,and that winwin and lucas were even better.

so now i suppose.....winwin and lucas are still first and second. But maybe he is equal to yangyang, he is atleast fourth for me.

I think all the three winwin, lucas and yangyang are beautiful, they are hard to beat....

but atleast, xiaojun is now fourth instead of fifth.

For me it's Xiaojun, Lucas and Ten... Different tastes I guess kkkk

• I adore WayV - their content is always so fun and don’t give a shit. They’re just gonna do what they’re gonna do. I’m glad to see the Resonance era really boosted their profile. I would also say Xiaojun really came on hard with the sexy in 2020 and esp. in the Resonance era (that Nectar live, yo..)

**whispers** I don’t find Lucas that interesting visually..I find all of the other members except Hendery more striking.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I adore WayV - their content is always so fun and don’t give a shit. They’re just gonna do what they’re gonna do. I’m glad to see the Resonance era really boosted their profile. I would also say Xiaojun really came on hard with the sexy in 2020 and esp. in the Resonance era (that Nectar live, yo..)

**whispers** I don’t find Lucas that interesting visually..I find all of the other members except Hendery more striking.

xiaojun sexy? when?

u don't see the lucas appeal?? :whatk: not even when he has blond hair?

• I knew about Xiaojun through Make A Wish and for a few days I even thought it was his debut lol.

After I got fully into NCT, I inevitably watched lots of WayV content and I kept falling more and more for him the more I watched of them. I always gravitate toward vocalists and other than being a good vocalist, Xiaojun is also effortlessly funny with the way he always keeps it real. His visuals are also a bonus of course.

Anyway, although he barely did anything in his relay cam, it was so enjoyable lol (which was the case with most of the relay cams)

Also I can't @ Winwin lying down with his eyes open even though it's already time for his relay cam :-D

And why is everyone awake at 4am :S

• xiaojun sexy? when?

u don't see the lucas appeal?? :whatk: not even when he has blond hair?

Ah! It looks like SM has scrubbed all the Nectar lives, let me try to find again.

Here we go. Everyone bringing the sexy here but Xiaojun and Ten just...

:pepe-simp:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I’m a sucker for snarling boys. Xiaojun snarls a lot.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Probably from 1:05 on here, although Yangyang was also wilding out here. I think for XJ, his workout regimen has him feeling himself. ^^ Kind of like Kun and his ab workout. I’m not mad at either, of course.

As for Lucas, I mean no one is bad looking. LOL They’re all handsome. I just don’t feel the hype. (But then I feel that way about Sehun too in EXO. Also definitely handsome but I don’t get the hype..)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• One more for you. I’m not a fan of the WayV version of Regular (a song I love love from NCT) but visually this video...

:pepe-toast:

• One more for you. I’m not a fan of the WayV version of Regular (a song I love love from NCT) but visually this video...

Rodeo Xiaojun about brought me to tears the first time I watched this :waterr:

Meanwhile Yangyang

0adea302a36487a35c12a4ad95f1182d11c33c58.gifv

:cryingr:

i guess hes more cute than sexy for me right now... :sweatr::sweatr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!