Idols who have made it known they support lgbtq?

• I was reminded of this recently

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And this

XgQClNBPElQO3jUV2_MUkhXDdf8AzOQ4dZF3MAVLVZHmIfWeC4K_SgJZybm7B18Pgw25hbUHnmX4CZMhsFIvuFTPrsaKHrVMQzsoaL0wMcRpMZQ=w1200-rj-l80-nu-e365

Can you think of any examples?

• Chenle!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"She then asked Chenle if he could give them a blessing for their relationship! His answer was simple but incredibly wise and touching.

Fan: Would you like to celebrate with us by giving us a blessing?

Chenle: Hmm… I hope you two have something that’s ordinary—something long-lasting and stable. It doesn’t have to be burning passionate."

• And Ten! <3<3<3

• External Content twitter.com

• All of Ateez, hongjoong even said it himself.

This is not the first time he’s proven himself to be socially aware — From participating in the Polished Man Campaign to asking fans for consent before touching them, Hongjoong always makes sure to do his part to help others and make fans feel valued.

hongjoong who asks for consent before touching fans, hongjoong who wore skirts fr promos bc he felt pretty, hongjoong who paints his nail to raise awareness for the polished man campaign, hongjoong who always tries to educate himself, hongjoong who gains inspiration frm lgbt fans

— ً (@shfiIms) September 1, 2020

• Seventeen

External Content youtu.be

(the video includes other stuff but it's a good video to show how caring and supportive they are)

also this hehe :pepe-hehe:

External Content youtu.be

IMG_20220120_085917.jpg

• Tiffany went on a news channel to talk about lgbt issues. As expected she and the segment got a lot hate and the original clip on Korean news sites got taken down at first but the fact she has no problem going on tv to state her views even after the extreme witch hunt she received is really admirable.

• Everyone from A.C.E

pasted-from-clipboard.png

GOT7

• I heard about stuff like this, and I'd say this is what impresses me the most about him (of my currently limited knowledge about him). I'm so glad he's willing to do stuff like this. Consent is always important so I'm glad he asks first (and because some people aren't really all touchy-feely). Not going to lie, seeing men in skirts/dresses makes me happy because then you know that they know that clothes don't have a gender and you should wear what makes you happy. Besides, skirts/dresses>>>>>>>>>>other clothes. Same goes to painting nails (do what makes you happy), but since it's going to help an important cause, that's just the cherry on the cake for me. That just makes it even more wholesome, because I'm sure his LGBT fans get inspiration from him as well, so it's like a neat cycle of support and love. Have a great day/night!

• For anyone curious... this thread is really wonderful and beautiful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!