[PC] TXT Taehyun called out for rehoming his pet snake

• source: [enter-talk] DID YOU GUYS SEE TXT'S MEMBER ADOPTING AND GIVING HIS PET BACK TO ADOPTION?

[enter-talk] DID YOU GUYS SEE TXT'S MEMBER ADOPTING AND GIVING HIS PET BACK TO ADOPTION?
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

image.png

[Exclusive] Taehyun finally debuts as a snake butler, Hello Aengu-ya'

TXT Taehyun said in the news that he adopted a new companion pet snake
    The type is a corn snake albinoㅋ It's prettier than I thoughㅋ And the name Aengu tooㅋㅋ

image.png

TH: "Do you want to raise a snake?" Yes. I want to raise one for real. Me and Hue Ning Kai will raise it
    TH: I was debating between a king snake and a corn snake.. Both species are good for novice snake owners
    TH: Finally everyone! I've became a snake butler! I was studying and researching it, and in the end, I've taken Aengdu home.

He said in the past that he wanted to raise a snake, he studied them a lot and in the end, he finally adopted oneㅋㅋ

image.png

He was too busy so he sent it to other people
    He only adopted his snake for 6 months and gave it away to adoption again

post response:
    [+610][-101]
    original post: here

1. [+390, -27]
    And he couldn't foresee that he would get busy and still went ahead to adopt??ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+358, -28]
    To the people below saying "as long as the snake meets a good family~" are seriously dumbfounding. Then pets like puppies can just meet a good family and you can give them away to adoption as you want? No matter how you debate that snake don't have feelings, he's still irresponsible for adopting it and this is fact

3. [+342, -26]
    I get disgusted by people who adopt and then resend their pets for adoption

4. [+221, -9]
    What a sight seeing how young people commenting here are. Why are people focused on whether snakes are able to feel emotions or not? The debate should be about how he didn't even recognize how busy he would get and went ahead to adopt it for 6 months only just to give it to adoption for other people no? Why are people always debating beside the point and talking about the snake's feelings or whatnot and about this being okay as long as the snake finds a good family....

5. [+153, -5]
    If you look at Moa's comments right now, they're all claiming 'snakes don't have feelings, they won't get hurt~ this already happened long time ago~' so that makes it okay...? So it's okay to adopt a living being and give it back to adoption as long as they have no feelings? And if this happened a long time ago, we pretend it never happened? Damn

6. [+111, -3]
    He does seem more busy right now than he used to be but isn't he raising his hedgehog just fine? Meanwhile these pets require way more maintenance than reptiles... Unlike dogs and cats, reptiles are often sold for re-adoption so his excuse of being busy is a bit weird. Choi Soobin is raising his hedgehog alone just fine no?

7. [+81, -14]
    I thought that he would be more sharp knowing how busy his schedules are, but he's unexpectedly clueless

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I always think rehoming is a better option than neglecting but it's tricky. I don't know if the snake knows they've in other owner's hands now, I don't know enough about snake, but I'm sure the move was a shock to her, the change of environment, etc. I think I'd really be more outraged if it was a pet who you'd know loved, got used to and was missing their past owner.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• There's literally a famous (well not famous but has been in a couple of MVs) being abused by it's handler, but let's get mad at the idol who realized he wasn't able to care for an animal and rehomed it to someone who could.

2x

• dude this is literally stupid.

taehyun did what he could and rehomed the pet because he knew he couldn't take care of it.

at the end of the day isn't it most important that the pet isn't neglected?

• There's literally a famous (well not famous but has been in a couple of MVs) being abused by it's handler, but let's get mad at the idol who realized he wasn't able to care for an animal and rehomed it to someone who could.

2x

Which pet/animal is this, if I may ask and which music videos is it in? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t doubt you at all, I’m just genuinely curious because that’s not right. Have a great day/night!

• Which pet/animal is this, if I may ask and which music videos is it in? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t doubt you at all, I’m just genuinely curious because that’s not right. Have a great day/night!

It's a dog named Rudy who was in NCT 127's Mad Dog track video and Astro's Blue Flame.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's circulating on Korean twitter, but apparently Rudy missed some kind of dog show and now has broken teeth and people have posted evidence of the handler kicking/stepping on a dog in the past. There's a Blue House petition to get the place shut down.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don’t even Stan and this is stupid to be mad for. I watch SnakeTube (yes it’s a thing my favorite channel is Snake Discovery) and snakes are NOT an easy pet to just neglect.

He knew he couldn’t put in the time for a snake so he did the right thing by rehoming. Sadly there’s several cases of malnourished snakes because people don’t feed them correctly or enough and there’s snakes with stuck shed from owners who don’t pay attention.

He did the right thing and I applaud him for finding the snake a home to be taken care of rather than letting the snake waste away.

~ ω

• He does seem more busy right now than he used to be but isn't he raising his hedgehog just fine? Meanwhile these pets require way more maintenance than reptiles... Unlike dogs and cats, reptiles are often sold for re-adoption so his excuse of being busy is a bit weird. Choi Soobin is raising his hedgehog alone just fine no?

Taehyun and Soobin are two different people btw :boredr:

• Oh no, that sounds horrible! I feel so bad for him and I hope he’s able to be taken care of properly soon. No dog deserves stuff like that happening to him. I’m glad you told me about this. Now the snake issue feels like such a minor issue in comparison. By the way, have you seen this video about how parrots are treated in K-Pop music videos? If not, you might be interested in giving it a watch.

External Content m.youtube.com

Have a great day/night!

• The thought just came to me, but if this is an issue, why not just foster the pet instead of adopting? It would be less of a commitment in the sense that it wouldn’t be as big of a deal if you absolutely had to return it and you’d still be helping a pet that needed it. Seems like a good enough solution to me. Unless I’m misunderstanding how fostering pets works exactly. Have a great day/night!

• what's he supposed to do, bash its head in with a rock :pepestare:

Flush it

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!