What some people don't understand about Taeyeon

• is that this woman has given kpop (and non-kpop spheres) some of the best albums ever. no skips.

GOT has attracted some new fans (can't you believe that some people didn't even know this goddess? some even thought she was a rookie :pepe-peek: ) so i hope many people get to experience her talent full-force because she never disappoints!

so anyway, i can't wait for the pre-realease on the 17th!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• is it weird i like her vocals more than i like her actual songs

like there's some taeyeon songs like 11 11 that i love to death but most of her songs i forget after two listens

but her voice is so beautiful i keep wanting to find more

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

like there's some taeyeon songs like 11 11 that i love to death but most of her songs i forget after two listens

YES SOME LOVE FOR 11:11.

One of my favorite songs of all time <3

~ ω

i mean, we all have different tastes so it is not weird! but Taeyeon is a really versatile singer, I don't how much of her discography have you listened but I'm sure you will find some that will suit your taste :yesr:

• Real talk, is there any female idol that has had a career like Taeyeon? She was the leader of the most iconic girl group in Kpop and now one of the most iconic female soloists in Kpop.

Who has done it like her? Did some people really believe she was a rookie? :pepe-hehe: I kind of envy them. They're going to have a whole amazing world to discover regarding her SNSD and solo discography.

The King

gg-astrology🖤 — Kim Taeyeon (Brief Overview)

• Agree people who didn't listen to these two masterpiece from her discography don't know what they are missing

i'm so happy knowing that in 1 months she'll add one more masterpiece to her discography

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Taeyeon is the idol of idols tbh. Her career either as a group or solo are legendary enough on their own but she has then both to her name.

Yeah when weekend came out there were some people saying they thought she was a rookie. And with her never ageing looks and amazing pink hair (best look of kpop 2021) it's no surprise, she really can pass off as a newcomer.

• Taeyeon is the idol of idols tbh. Her career either as a group or solo are legendary enough on their own but she has then both to her name.

Yeah when weekend came out there were some people saying they thought she was a rookie. And with her never ageing looks and amazing pink hair (best look of kpop 2021) it's no surprise, she really can pass off as a newcomer.

The kid leader, but for me she is King Taeyeon

• YESSSS SAY IT LOUDEERRRRRR

Can't stress enough how perfect Taeyeon's music is and it's such a blessing that she will add another full album of masterpieces to her discography. Idk but I feel this will be her best work yet, but I can't even decide on what my favorite album is right now lmao

• External Content twitter.com

Another iconic tweet 🤣🤣

• External Content twitter.com

Another iconic tweet 🤣🤣

pleeeaasseee :teeheek:

• Just to add more to why Taeyeon is legendary. She has amazing b-sides like this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!