What do u think about feminism?

• Best Answer

I think that feminism is a very vast and diverse field and most people are unaware of it so they generalize just because they heard someone else do it but most people who criticize it the most are the ones who know absolutely nothing about it and just repeat what other people said about the subject

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Personally, I don’t like it. They go way too far with empowerment like painting with menstrual blood. They’re way too outspoken and a bit radical. I’m all for women’s rights and equality, but not the way they go about it.

• Idk...

I am, ofc, for equality and everything, but I also dont support some things that are too much imo.

The same goes with almost all movements. They all have the moment in which they and their members go over the border of what is ok for me.

So I am on some middle ground of supporting the basic couse of movements (equality and rights), but not fully bc of some things.

• i'm a woman, so i do support feminism. but some feminists take it too far.

like for example, i'm a bi woman but i prefer men. and some feminists don't like that. they believe all bisexuals women should center women in our lives, instead of men. they're like "you can choose to be with women, so why do you still choose men?"

thanks for sharing your honest opinion and same I am also a bi woman who has experienced those sayings

• Personally, I think it has it's let's say interesting individuals who identify as feminists but I as a feminist just want equal pay, not to raped, not be sexualized by men without permission, for female health issues like Fibromyalgia and PCOS to be taken seriously, instead of down played when they cause immense pain everyday. I would like to not be expected to be a stay at home mom and married by 24 without being considered an waste of space as a woman. Dude, I have so much more to offer than being an incubator because society said I should be. I would like to be able to have a career and not be yelled at that no one will ever want to marry or date me by men and sometimes women because I am too intimating by having a career. I would also to be able to show emotion without being told we are overreacting (I want men to be able to be sensitive too such as being able to show sadness or mourning) and to be able to decline a date with someone and be able to refuse to give them my number without fear of being murdered. :wellr:The world seems to think that is too much to ask.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

Edited 2 times, last by crystalblues: grammatical errors ().

• Personally, I think it has it's let's say interesting individuals who identify as feminists but I as a feminist just want equal pay, not to raped, not be sexualized by men without permission, for female health issues like Fibromyalgia and PCOS to be taken seriously, instead of down played when they cause immense pain everyday. I would like to not be expected to be a stay at home mom and married by 24 without being considered an waste of space as a woman. Dude, I have so much more to offer than being an incubator because society said I should be. I would like to be able to have a career and not be yelled at that no one will ever want to marry or date me by men and sometimes women because I am too intimating by having a career. I would also to be able to show emotion without being told we are overreacting (I want men to be able to be sensitive too such as being able to show sadness or mourning) and to be able to decline a date with someone and be able to refuse to give them my number without fear of being murdered. :wellr:The world seems to think that is too much to ask.

What they said!!! :yesr:

It would be wonderful <3

• rival ? whose going to be my rival ?

i welcome all different thoughts and perspectives so i like it when people challenge my pov

anyways again its all about definitions and what one means by feminism...is it the equality type or toxic type...

when people say suport women they need to define what it actually means.

• rival ? whose going to be my rival ?

i welcome all different thoughts and perspectives so i like it when people challenge my pov

anyways again its all about definitions and what one means by feminism...is it the equality type or toxic type...

when people say suport women they need to define what it actually means.

I said she is "rival", because her posting style resembled yours, not that you will have an actual rival

• I said she is "rival", because her posting style resembled yours, not that you will have an actual rival

no i feel slightly sad that i wont have a rival...

posting style...are you talking about the OP or catzi?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!