[TW: mention of r*pe] That time when my classmate made a joke like this.

• Well... I kind of talked about this in a different thread, but I didn't want to derail it.

But when I went to college, my classmate made a joke in front of the other classmates, saying something like "I'm going to rape you tomorrow" as a joke.

I remember being kind of uncomfortable and I actually wondered if he was being serious about it.

So I was feeling kind of anxious, thinking that he probably was going to do such things to me.

But the next day, it seemed like he had forgotten about it.

Unfortunately it isn't the first time a guy had made a joke like that about me.

Well... I was at a place, where other teens met.

And one day we had been at the mall or something and were on our way back to that place.

And just for fun, I was moonwalking on the way back.

And then one of the guys said something like "If you keep moonwalking, I'll rape you."

So, I stopped moonwalking and walked

And both of the times, I didn't say anything.

And I feel like it is too late to say anything now.

I don't know if they have approved now.

I do find it strange how this thing has happened to me twice.

Well... the first guy is a musician, even though he isn't that famous.

But I'm not going to be like "He said this thing about me like some years ago, now cancel him."

• Idk how an anyone joke about sth like that?

Even if its a joke that means that person is trash, like literal shit bag

I would be scared for my safety around those kinda of people

Remember to take care of yourself and stay away from people who think they can joke about harming you

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Who are these guys?

Like I have never known a guy who would straight up say something like that. Maybe I hang with an good crew or what and had good friends.

They'd be a real piece of shit and deserve the shit kicked out of them.

Sorry that happened to you. Hope you found some worthwhile guys to be around. You shouldn't be around trash like that.

• As I mentioned before in the other thread you are referring to, that is messed up and not a joke, much less a funny one. Tell me, where is the punch line? Oh, you can't find it? That's what I thought. The fact it happened twice and out of nowhere both times is also alarming. I admire your maturity about telling us not to attack or cancel them, because it shows how you are much more mature than I suspect either of them will be for a while. Have a great day/night!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!