☾♛☽ Baekhyun really shines like a light

• I’m warning you this is going to be a bit long

I just wanted to say some things I’ve had in my mind for some time, so bare with me thank you

So most of you know that I’ve been stanning Baekhyun for a very long time and by stanning him I saw many of his ups and downs, all the good and cheerful times but sadly also the unnecessary hate and misjudgment of his character....

I’ve had him like a safety blanket since I was in my early teens so on an emotional level it almost doesn’t make sense , that this person that has brought a great deal of warmth, happiness and comfort with everything he does, is getting so much hate.

It makes me really upset when people start to hate and criticize him and his character without even knowing anything about him.

Baekhyun was and still is someone who only who only tries his best to show us his bright side so that we can feel at ease and have some comfort and happiness. He truly has the biggest heart and is the biggest sunshine.

There is so much I admire about him and I know that anything I say will never be enough to show how much I appreciate him

Sadly a lot of people only see him as a mood maker, rather than seeing him as a humble, caring idol. It seems that the idol persona that he shows had a lot of influence on the way people see him. Well of course he is the mood maker but I think he is more than that.

He’s someone who is hardworking and very talented and never fails to touch the audience's heart and is also very sweet and caring towards his fans

He is usually very talk active and is very easy to get close to . He has a nice personality but there are times when he feels down and he seems the type to hold everything inside and breakdown all at once when pushed further….He’s not just a funny member. He’s more.

It’s actually impressive how he knows how to joke around to lighten up the mood immediately. He knows how to read the mood very well and has this ability to say the right thing at the right moment.

Even though he jokes around a lot, he has many deep thoughts and is a person who is very caring and takes care of everyone around him.

It’s sweet how well he observes people and matches the mood to theirs. Another thing I love about him is his self-awareness. When City Lights was released, he was asked about why didn't he write lyrics to any of the tracks. To which he replied

"As there are many professionals out there who are much more skilled than me in terms of music composition and lyric writing, I was turned down without hesitation by my company after an attempt. I thought ‘I was not meant to go down this path, let’s further improve on my strengths’ so I devoted more effort into my vocal and dancing. Even if I get a chance in the future, instead of participating in song composing or lyric writing, I feel that my priority would be to improve on my skills so that I can show stability as a player.

We stan a man who is humble enough to admit that something is not his forte. I have seen far too many overconfident men who could learn lots from him.

I don't think the biggest takeaway from this is that Baekhyun is talented -- though that is very much true. The biggest takeaway is that regardless of his skill level in dance or his enormous talent for singing, Baekhyun continued developing himself and surpassed his limits with time and dedication. He didn't go from debut Baekhyun to Bambi Baekhyun in 1 year. An instant moment didn't grow him into what he is today. More than anything, discipline and hard work is what shapes you to grow in the lengths that Baekhyun has

It's insane to me how he started off as an already really good vocalist and he just.... keeps improving! everytime!!! When we thought his limits were reached, we were proven wrong.

Also love the fact that EXO members still take vocal coaching even after being much better than most of the people in the industry just so they can hone their skills further.

Hardwork leads to success one day if not immediately and he is the proof of it. Going to vocal trainer even after 9 years of debut is an indication of his passion for singing and to improve more. Also not to mention someone with as many achievements as baekhyun and exo are still so humble and down-to-earth.

I seriously really admire his character

Despite such jam packed and tiring schedules, Baek has always been there with a smile on his face and gave us the best throughout his career as EXO, EXO-CBX , SuperM and as a solo artist and worked hard and made a name for himself. Many idols hold Baekhyun as their role model and it's understandable why.

Its not even just about his imense success, these idols also look up to him because of his abilities. Always praising his singing, his work ethic and charisma, making covers and dreaming about getting to collab one day.

I remember him saying how he has been preparing a lot of things just so that “we don’t miss him” by the time he enlists, and this was during the ending mnet of his online concert in January. He seriously such a sweet, considerate and hardworking man :pepe-sad:

He makes it his aim and strives to be better than yesterday, that’s why I think the word lights really fits him.

Baekhyun truly shines like a light

Writing all of these made me realize that being his fan is really one of the best decisions i made so far in this lifetime

Honestly anything I say will never be enough to showcase how much he means to me and how much I appreciate him as a person.

To Baekhyun who cheered me up many times and who’s music and personality helped me so much during my teenage years and now now early 20s, thank you so much for being you.

There will be no other artist like you for me, truly my one and only </3

f915b1515232948806d9f27713f94c06e5e569f0.gifv

No Thoughts Head empty, only Baekhyun

F0CgG2zaUAIMXea?format=jpg&name=4096x4096  F0CgG2zaUAERynm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096  F0CgG2xagAEwdCR?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• :pepelove1::pepelove1:

• "Life is a path full of efforts." (Baekhyun)

That's how he is. He always did his best to improve himself, give us the best music and stage. He said he will repay the love we give him but in fact I feel like I should be the one who should repay. He has given me a lot of great music, comfort, happiness and joy. I feel so lucky to be an Exo-l. Thank you Baekhyun for being an EXO member, thank you for singing, performing and bringing us happiness...

• Thank you maple for taking your time to share your feelings and thoughts, I couldn't have written a better description of Baekhyun than what you just did.

Similar to you and I'm sure for many other eris, we have grown up with Baekhyun and the EXO members, they have always been a comfort to us with their music, their performances, and even just the little things they do would make my day a lot better. They are extremely humble and talented individuals and I'm so grateful to be their fan and I will always be supporting them.

I really have so much respect for Baekhyun. On the surface level for many, he just seems like a very funny person who likes to joke around and lighten the mood but on a deeper level he is someone who is very mature, insightful and really hardworking. He always surprises me with the things that he says because you can tell his thoughts are very well articulated and that he has his reasonings, for example when he described his thoughts on his music and how he wanted to hone his artistry and skills, admitting his weaknesses and strengths and that he wants to improve and know where his limits are. Not only that but he's so insanely hardworking and dedicated, just this past year alone Baekhyun was working non stop releasing music, osts, hosting his solo concert, filming content just so that we would not miss him during his enlistment. I am so grateful as a fan and honestly touched that he did so much.. just for us and because he truly does care about his music and singing.

I really can't stand the "hate" that he gets because it doesn't represent his character at all, as someone who has been his fan for over 8 years, I know that he just always wants to be a positive person and to comfort others and he is indeed a comfort others and to millions of fans, including me.

To baekhyun-ah the light of eri's hearts, Thank you for being the amazing person that you are. I to hope that we as fans can be your source of light as well.

exo baekhyun xoxogifs someone plis punch him in the face baekaid-o •

• "Life is a path full of efforts." (Baekhyun)

That's how he is. He always did his best to improve himself, give us the best music and stage. He said he will repay the love we give him but in fact I feel like I should be the one who should repay. He has given me a lot of great music, comfort, happiness and joy. I feel so lucky to be an Exo-l. Thank you Baekhyun for being an EXO member, thank you for singing, performing and bringing us happiness...

honestly that's one of my fave quotes. So simple yet so meaningful

that's how I'm also feeling. I just hope he knows what kind of comfort he brings to us <3

F0CgG2zaUAIMXea?format=jpg&name=4096x4096  F0CgG2zaUAERynm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096  F0CgG2xagAEwdCR?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• I love him so much ;(

You really said it all. I love his personality too. Please all the stories we got from his middle and high school friends, you can tell hes still the same. Always aiming to please people around him </3

I like how the mood is never down or boring when hes round

I still cant believe he got mocked for still taking vocal lessens eye- kpop industry is truly one of a kind

Anyway hoes hating on him for breathing is nothing new. The price of success and relevancy!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• we are so lucky to be his fans :pepe-sad:

he has such a beautiful mind and loving personality. his point of view is so clear and confident, he's mature but still very easy going and funny. His whole personality is just so refreshing

If only more people would be like that....

He’s literally one of the best people to stan so to have people come and try to drag his character does not sit right with me

I’m not letting people jump on him :pepe-cut:

thank you Kiki for sharing another beautiful comment, I appreciate it :pepelove1:

• he was always a sweetheart and these stories from his school mates made me so emotional. How can someone be so sweet, caring and genuine :pepecute:

He radiates so much happiness and he's truly the sweetest </3

these people should look at their own faves before they come for baekhyun who already does't need to prove his superior vocal talent. Many could learn a lot from him but not everyone is so passionate about singing and improving their skills like him2x

• How can you not love him. Thank you Baekhyun for being a source of happiness

:pepe-sad:

External Content twitter.com

• How can you not love him. Thank you Baekhyun for being a source of happiness

:pepe-sad:

External Content twitter.com

How can someone be so precious like I dont get it, he's really one of a kind :pepecute:

he's really my source of happiness and comfort, I really love him with my whole heart2x

• Even though he jokes around a lot, he has many deep thoughts and is a person who is very caring and takes care of everyone around him.

This is what I love about him :pepe-sad:

It’s sweet how well he observes people and matches the mood to theirs.

And this :pepe-sad:

We stan a man who is humble enough to admit that something is not his forte. I have seen far too many overconfident men who could learn lots from him.

Facts :froghype:

• He is that kind of person who laughs even when he has hard time because he doesn't want to burden anyone. Maple this is beautiful and so well written, and so honest :pepe-sad:

thank you <3

I wanted to write more but there are so many more things to say I dont know when I would have stopped

He really means a lot to me and it was the least I could do to show my appreciation :pepecute:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!