Will Jae's next release as an independent artist manage to sell more copies than the quote-tweets he got for his comment about Jamie?

• Its not a serious issue but its serious enough to affect his professional relationship with others. Dive producers who he actually have had good relationship with before is also taking offense and siding with Jamie. Even the merch brand he worked with, represent, they had already unfollowed him on IG. While the main mass audience may forget, its already recorded in many professional companies and production that this guy is problematic and can bring harm to their brand.

I think that this was the final straw for them since it seems that they are very quick to drop him and seeing how he acted last year, it’s most likely not the first time that he disrespected someone close to him (whether it was publicly or not)

• Its not a serious issue but its serious enough to affect his professional relationship with others. Dive producers who he actually have had good relationship with before is also taking offense and siding with Jamie. Even the merch brand he worked with, represent, they had already unfollowed him on IG. While the main mass audience may forget, its already recorded in many professional companies and production that this guy is problematic and can bring harm to their brand.

But they could just be unfollowing rn and then refollow later idk

But he’s a loose canon so they might want to be safe

Yes but it will die out. These companies are looking for profit over time they will work with him again especially if what's being offered has huge profits coming. They work with him long as he stays problem free. Companies unlike people don't hold a grudge forever, eventually they will work with him again.

the old saying "Money is Money" applies here

• This guy gives me closet asian/ internalized racism/ self hate vibes idk he even answered that one youtuber known for being racist especially towards asians and now this. Jesus, he reminds me of that one edgy teenage phase where you hate everyone and everything aka. 8th grade disease. Also saying just kidding after saying stupid stuff doesn’t undo insults and stupid opinions

....another video of his thot live

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He knew it was wrong

• But they could just be unfollowing rn and then refollow later idk

But he’s a loose canon so they might want to be safe

They could but represent is as it is called, they represent. And they take it seriously on which celebrity they work with and what they represent. Jae is not even a high seller in represent. Literally they have Friend’s cast, Leonardo Dicaprio and Jamie Foxx in the represent roster, they don’t need Jae.

For Dive, most of their producers are women and most also worked with Jamie. One of them, Diane is also particularly upset about it. They work hard to represent Foreign Koreans in South Korea. This could lead to something more personal to them.

• Yes but it will die out. These companies are looking for profit over time they will work with him again especially if what's being offered has huge profits coming. They work with him long as he stays problem free. Companies unlike people don't hold a grudge forever, eventually they will work with him again.

the old saying "Money is Money" applies here

Money is money. However, Represent is rostering Friend’s cast, Leonardo Dicaprio, Jamie Fox, kpop idols with much more presence like Exo, Got7 etc. They don’t actually need Jae when they are already working with people that can give them more profit than he could.

• They could but represent is as it is called, they represent. And they take it seriously on which celebrity they work with and what they represent. Jae is not even a high seller in represent. Literally they have Friend’s cast, Leonardo Dicaprio and Jamie Foxx in the represent roster, they don’t need Jae.

For Dive, most of their producers are women and most also worked with Jamie. One of them, Diane is also particularly upset about it. They work hard to represent Foreign Koreans in South Korea. This could lead to something more personal to them.

I didn’t know Dive so I looked them up. Looks really interesting:-).

They are talking about him on twitter?

Jae has a show with them

• I didn’t know Dive so I looked them up. Looks really interesting:-).

They are talking about him on twitter?

Jae has a show with them

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Diane Kang is the lead producer for Dive Studios (eric nam’s podcast, bm peniel ashley’s podcast). She was actually shading someone else in her previous tweets and fans went to her basically either asking her to not jump into conclusion or praising her. Yet when she saw Jamie replied, she got the gist of everything and stated she stood by what she said, which is basically very much disagreeing with Jae’s actions.

• I think he'll sign with 88Rising or at least release songs under the label. It will give him more exposure. I don't think his debut will be totally overlooked because if we look at YouTube, his videos as EAJ have 10M, 5,5M, 6,8M views.

A big number of his casual followers might not hear about the situation with Jamie. In my opinion he won't flop like ex DAY6 member Jaehyuk or ex Stray Kids member Kim Woojin.. (I brought up the groups' names only so non fans know who I'm talking about because these guys aren't known to most kpop fans).

I think we have our answer, almost all top comments under this video are supportive.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Money is money. However, Represent is rostering Friend’s cast, Leonardo Dicaprio, Jamie Fox, kpop idols with much more presence like Exo, Got7 etc. They don’t actually need Jae when they are already working with people that can give them more profit than he could.

True but the fact is like i said Money is Money. Throwing out these big names in western and kpop is pointless, because all those different companies including newer ones will always need someone to work with, not everyone can afford to hire a list help some small time dude like jae eventually will get a shake at things in the future as whatever company takes him will see they can make x without spending X to get there. Where as getting x by getting a big name means spending XXXX money they don't have to try and turn a profit there's a reason everyone and every company out there doesn't hire top name celebs because they can't afford that celebs price.

Either way in these situations with companies time heals all wounds give it a few months or year and the company he worked with will have forgotten about this shit and throw him another bone. Give it a few weeks or a month and other companies that have never seen him before will give him a shot.

• True but the fact is like i said Money is Money. Throwing out these big names in western and kpop is pointless, because all those different companies including newer ones will always need someone to work with, not everyone can afford to hire a list help some small time dude like jae eventually will get a shake at things in the future as whatever company takes him will see they can make x without spending X to get there. Where as getting x by getting a big name means spending XXXX money they don't have to try and turn a profit there's a reason everyone and every company out there doesn't hire top name celebs because they can't afford that celebs price.

Either way in these situations with companies time heals all wounds give it a few months or year and the company he worked with will have forgotten about this shit and throw him another bone. Give it a few weeks or a month and other companies that have never seen him before will give him a shot.

those big name celebs chooses represent, not the other way round. They choose it to raise funds for their foundations or campaigns. The celebs are not paid to endorse, they collab for a cause. Even Jae’s merch was for a foundation. Recently they get more love calls from bigger name celebs that wants to collab for many foundations. Compare these big names and Jae, who they gonna choose?

Jae manages the collab because one of his friend is a head exec there and that friend is also friends with the likes of Jamie, Mark Tuan, BM, Peniel, Amber etc. If that friend in represent is like Diane Kang from Dive Studio that sides with Jamie for this issue, there are chances that he lost represent.

He wasn’t a good colleague by the looks of how his manager celebrated his leave and unfollowed him. And now he shows he’s not that good of a friend. Its gonna be real hard for companies to take him because he has several red flags to him already (bad attitude, lack of camraderie, lost of core fanbase, a ticking bomb on any interviews).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!