Are You Ready for Some New Thangs? - NCT Predictions and Polls for 2022

• I'm actually very curious about what SM is going to do with NCT Dream and if they'll follow that wacky plan. :peperun:

My bet is on OT7, but I wouldn't mind OT5 music material.

I'm a Wayzenni down to my toes but I tell you what, they sure are cute hanging out with the Dreamies in the NCT U units..

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Ten already has a few solo songs and he performed PMN on music shows last year. Do any of them count as a "debut"? Or only when he gets to release a physical album?

Don't make it complicated.

:pepe-cut:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Okay so...

NCT Hollywood - I voted yes if only because they're gonna have to do it at some point. Just round up some guys, put them on a plane, quarantine them, and then put them in Taeyong boot camp.

NCT 127 comeback - Of course. The real question is if covid will allow them to tour. I think that if they tour we'll get a mini just to have something to promote on TV and it would mean only adding maybe one or two songs to the Link setlist, but I think if there's no tour we may get another full album.

NCT Dream - I think we will get a OT7 mini and an OT5 water test. If they intend to do Dream as a special unit they are gonna have to try unit songs at some point.

WayV comeback - of course! I think we we will OT6 for sure. If we get a second comeback from them later in the year then maybe OT7 depending on how things go... It's possible we may only get OT5 promoting it similar to Kick Back depending on what all Winwin has going on in China.

Sub-unit - God I hope so. I'm ready for some new thangs.

SungTaro in it? - God I hope so. Give them a job!

New trainees or members?? - I honestly think it will go either full new newbies or if any current members end up there it will be Dreamies. I know people are thinking Yangyang is being pushed to be in a new unit, but imo Yangyang is being pushed so that WayV's non-Ten, Winwin, and Lucas members can stand on their own just like the other members. I feel like Jeno and Jaemin are being pushed not just as Dream members to catch anyone who hasn't caught onto the all new, all grown NCT Dream, but also because one or both of them can be used as a foundation for a unit.

Members of subunit - I think they like at least 6, but I don't see more than 8 or 9.

Solos? - Yes. Official solo debuts? Maybe not. Station songs are definitely possible.

How many solos? - I went with two because I feel like we may get another Ten song or even another Taeyong song, but I would also like a Jaehyun or Taeil song.

NCT 2022 - After selling as much as they did with NCT 2021? Absolutely. I think again though it depends on things like touring being possible on exactly how the project happens.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!