Kep1er are so nugu in Korea ctfu

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the MV teaser trending in every country ever except south korea

80% being latin america countries they’re moving like KARD :pepe-sad:

• Not shocking but it may update later on. Gp999 wasn't anywhere near as big as produce in Korea. Also i could be wrong but they may get overshadowed by girls on top on 3rd.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Not shocking but it may update later on. Gp999 wasn't anywhere near as big as produce in Korea. Also i could be wrong but they may get overshadowed by girls on top on 3rd.

i know i hate this

jan 3 being the worst debut date ever

they’re moving like a boy group like the gp doesn’t gaf but they have a big fanbase :pepe-sad:

• Im just saying, if SK is not interested in them then why did producers even gave Koreans biased voted by weighing their votes higher than international fans?

Should have just done equal fair voting from the start

:wellr::wellr:

honestly they were fair like produce48 wasn’t even 50% it was JUST koreans

it was a start

and korean popularity > international so imagine if the popular ones in korea didn’t make it they would have 0 kr fans

• Im just saying, if SK is not interested in them then why did producers even gave Koreans biased voted by weighing their votes higher than international fans?

Should have just done equal fair voting from the start

:wellr::wellr:

I don't think Msnake understands what fair voting means....

:mads:

(and these scammers will always keep scammin cuz they'll always find an audience who'll throw money at them)

• honestly i’m surprised too because gp999 was pretty big in japan and the philippines ?? like what

kep1er are nowhere near close iz*one popularity in korea tho gp999 flopped in sk

Isnt the problem that no one in Kelper really stands out except XT? I saw a few performances here and there and i don't remember anybody except her and Bahi (and only because of the controversy).

Everyone hated on Izone cause of the rigging scandal but frankly, every survival show needs to be rigged. Why should a company who invested millions into a group be forced to accept the decisions of Internet randos on literally the most important part of the project - the casting of the actual members?? Let the pros, the talent evaluators and casting directors come up with the right combination of members to attract the most attention as well as to mesh well as a team.

• Isnt the problem that no one in Kelper really stands out except XT? I saw a few performances here and there and i don't remember anybody except her and Bahi (and only because of the controversy).

Everyone hated on Izone cause of the rigging scandal but frankly, every survival show needs to be rigged. Why should a company who invested millions into a group be forced to accept the decisions of Internet randos on literally the most important part of the project - the casting of the actual members?? Let the pros, the talent evaluators and casting directors come up with the right combination of members to attract the most attention as well as to mesh well as a team.

Rather than being rigged they should just let the judges decide like in Sixteen

but then barely anyone will watch a show that’s made by judges it’s better and more profitable to let the big fanbase people debut

Yeseo also stands out in the group, she’s a really good performer and Koreans ( those that heard of her LMFAO ) like her. She was even mentioned in a favorite 4th gen visuals post

I think Kep1er are a fine group tbh many members are memorable ( Hikaru , Yeseo , Youngeun ) although Xiaoting obviously stands out the most

Anyways I don’t think the members are the reason it’s just that SK wasn’t interested in GP999. They have a small ass fanbase there but they still garnered enough fans worldwide to get 200k pre orders which is damn good

They can move like a boy group ( popularity overseas nugus in Korea ) it’s fine

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!