5 recent amazing comebacks no one talks about !!

• 1. Ravi - ANI ft. Soyeon

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

An absolute banger from Ravi and a great collab from Soyeon. The song doesn't take itself seriously and Ravi continues to impress with his Rock/Rap style of music. The former rapper of the 2.5 gen bg Vixx slowly but surely built one of the best solo discography in the history of former kpop stars. His labels are also highly trending, with GROOVL1N managing to sign Nafla in 2020 and his newly founded label The L1VE signing korean vocal powerhouses Ailee and Wheein in the beginning of this year. Soyeon continues to expand her great collab discography after featuring on Key (SHINee), Minhyuk (BTOB) and Hyoyeon songs. I can't wait to hear what those 2 artists can offer next year and what those labels will do in the future.

2. Younha - Stardust

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

After an almost 2 year hiatus, the fantastic voice Younha comes back with easily one of the best ballad in kpop history. After buzzing a little the RM featuring in the beginning of last year, the pandemic stopped her momentum but she is ready to take over the scene once again. The whole album is stunning, truly one of the best Korea released in the past few years, and you should absolutely try it.

You should absolutely listen to the folkloric Oort Cloud, a song to remember.

3. CNBLUE - Love Cut

This year was fantastic for Korean bands with amazing releases from The Rose and FT.Island to name a few but imo the best band song of the year has to go to CNBLUE's Love Cut. The song is very refreshing and CNBLUE was perfectly able to match their style with today's music style. The clip and music is really playful and fun and makes you want to stand up and dance. It's really amazing to see this group still able to take over the scene 12 years after their debut. They truly aged like wine !

4. Billlie - RING X RING

Reminds me of a lot of JPOP/Vocaloid type of music you can find in rythm games. A very cool song to debut with, I really like this audacity and I'm really looking forward to hear what they can release in the future. Their b-side flipp!ng a coin is also quite fun. They also look quite experienced for rookies, their stage presence is actually higher than most groups when they debut, though it might be bcz the choreo is really well made.

5. cignature - Boyfriend

I was actually very surprised no one talked about this song. Even though I feel like it's trending to release this kind of music, I think the song is really well made and except some weird choreography choices, I would say the song is absolutely perfect and easily one of the best release of the year. The group really outdid themselves with some weird previous comebacks. People really need to notice them, they are very talented.

I will also probably release my songs of the year post, for kpop and khiphop too. Also probably an introduction to SMTM

• Good choice let me add this one :yesr:

great song !

damn and this on the new moonbyul album? track is a bop!

• Yes her album comes out in January.

When we did the thread on the day of the release, we got very little response and everyone seems to ignore this song but I didn't quite understand why. I think it has a great vibe and the lyrics should please international fans.

:wellr:

I love it! I hope her and Mirani do more songs together in the future.

• I love it! I hope her and Mirani do more songs together in the future.

Mirani released an album some days ago :pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Mirani released an album some days ago :pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com

I know! :froghype: I love it! :pepelove1: I actually preordered a physical copy of it from musicplaza.

• This album is so good. I wanted to do a thread about it for promote her :pepe-notes:

It is! I really love I Wanna Be. It’s one of my favorite songs off of it.

External Content m.youtube.com

• It is! I really love I Wanna Be. It’s one of my favorite songs off of it.

External Content m.youtube.com

Mine it's too boring i think :/

My last favorite is the title track not cause she's bad, but the b track are so good :omgr:

• OP, thank you for this, I will definitely be checking out Younha's album, off the strength of those two songs. Overall what a great batch of songs in general.

Thank You ! It's one of her best album and every songs are must listen !

I love Younha's stardust :borahae: The whole album is really nice, PRRW is my fave bside.

They really did a goog job with this one, I hope they get recognized for their work ! I love PRRW too ! I also love Savior !! Go Younha !! :borahae::borahae:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!