AKP NEEDS MORE LEE HYORI AND I WILL NOT LET THIS THREAD FLOP

• LEGEND, ICON, QUEEN, PAVED THE WAY FOR YOUR FAVES, KISSED T.O.P ON THE LIPS AT AN AWARD SHOW, STILL RELEVANT AFTER DEBUTING 23 YEARS AGO! BOW DOWN AND PRAISE LEE HYORI

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• You need her doing Coyote Ugly surely

Her going into the crowd to dance with actors still amuses me to this day as some look so uncomfortable. No idol would do this.

• OK SO SHE DOESN'T SING IN THIS SONG BUT THE EMOTION SHE MANAGES TO PUT OUT IN THE MV <3

~ ω

• i'll always remember when Hyori was asked who do you think have the potential to be the next sexy queen , the next lee hyori

she choose Yuri from SNSD

and SM dumb like they are in contrary of jumping on this opportunity they waited 12 years to make Yuri debut in solo '-'

YES!! I REMEMBER THIS TOO! And her manager had the nerve to think she couldn't sell out a solo fan meet :cursing::cursing:

• YES!! I REMEMBER THIS TOO! And her manager had the nerve to think she couldn't sell out a solo fan meet :cursing::cursing:

SM was always dumb they kept trying to kill snsd members momentum if they were not yoona or taeyeon

i remember how Sooyoung was becoming really popular and was getting a lot of attention by the gp for her funny and weird aegyo

and she said that she was getting a lot of love call because of her aegyo but SM CEO call her and tell her to stop doing them because they are weird and a female idol isn't suppose to do this kind of aegyo

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Hi, I came from the “akp is dying” thread and saw your comment and here I am!!

Let’s keep this thread going guys! Or akp will dieee

Now back to this thread, wow Lee Hyori is really charismatic and you just wanna watch her.. I never saw any of her MVs or performances (only the one with TOP kissing her before) so thanks for sharing! Now I’m gonna watch the rest of the videos (I just watched Black, Miss Korea, the Coyote ugly one, Hey Mr Big)

• Hi, I came from the “akp is dying” thread and saw your comment and here I am!!

Let’s keep this thread going guys! Or akp will dieee

Now back to this thread, wow Lee Hyori is really charismatic and you just wanna watch her.. I never saw any of her MVs or performances (only the one with TOP kissing her before) so thanks for sharing! Now I’m gonna watch the rest of the videos (I just watched Black, Miss Korea, the Coyote ugly one, Hey Mr Big)

YESSSS!!!! I LOVE YOU!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!