Is sakura lost little bit her popularity in japan?(even nako hitomi )

• Yes i know the akgaes is normal stan in japan but deep cause idolization ....

Wonyoung deserve all the love and protect her at all the costs this is not her fault .

20210209_182608.jpg

She is potential being star tho

All the members deserve peace

This is why KPOP is a dangerous industry to be in, especially for young people. I feel so bad, and personally, I'm not a fan of debuting a young member, it makes it even more dangerous because of the perverts and pedophiles ;(;(;(

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Add jealous people they re like death letters or hate comments

That's way too far. I mean, the world could be so much better if people learn how to keep things to yourself. If you don't like someone, it's just not right to tell them that in this way. It can really affect someone's feelings and thoughts. People can only take so much. And idols aren't just here to entertain us, they aren't robots. They are humans with their own thoughts and feelings, just like us! X(

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• That's way too far. I mean, the world could be so much better if people learn how to keep things to yourself. If you don't like someone, it's just not right to tell them that in this way. It can really affect someone's feelings and thoughts. People can only take so much. And idols aren't just here to entertain us, they aren't robots. They are humans with their own thoughts and feelings, just like us! X(

Wow your words re stronger

• Why is Won Young so low on that chart? I thought she was the center of the group and maybe the most popular. And why is Chaewon so high? I've never seen anyone talking about her as a favorite in Izone, i've seen some probably troll comments insulting her for her visuals.

Wonyoung is by far most popular in Korea but Sakura wins everywhere else. She can be seen as most popular due to the presentation in Korean media/online forum.

I know Sakura and Chaeyeon are close. But what are the other friendships in Izone? Minju and Chaewon?

Yena-Yuri, Hitomi-Nako.

• lol this is the peak of hypocrisy.

we all know that there was no way wonyoung won over sakura in the finals of produce 101. it was definitely rigged that way.

anyways this whole thread is just a wonyoung stan ranting about nonsense and being jealous of sakura.

when sakura returns to akb she'll return to 2-3M sales per album and wonyoung and the korean members will have to start over.

sakura is still insanely popular and her not being on a list (that she can't even be on because her company is japanese) is not a sign of anything. stream kimi wa melody for good health.

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• I dislike sakura stan cause that

I prefer disband if they re always selfish

• I dislike sakura stan cause that

I prefer disband if they re always selfish

bruh sakura stans don't want izone to disband, they want sakura to be happy that's it. girlie is losing money in izone and we all know that. on top of that there's delulus who like saying "oooh sakura has lost popularity hahaha only old men like her" as if all of izone's stans arent old men-

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• yeah but once shes full time promoting in japan she'll go back to the top. Shes still pretty well known to the general public and will only get more popular cuz she can do solo work once shes back with akb.

• that list only has K-Pop idols, which Sakura isn't. Everyone knows she's very popular in Japan.

Also I find it pretty hypocritical that you're bashing or shading Sakura and her fanbase this entire thread and then victimise Wonyoung. Nobody should get dragged but you're doing exactly the same thing you say Sakura fans do to turn you off her.

• that list only has K-Pop idols, which Sakura isn't. Everyone knows she's very popular in Japan.

Also I find it pretty hypocritical that you're bashing or shading Sakura and her fanbase this entire thread and then victimise Wonyoung. Nobody should get dragged but you're doing exactly the same thing you say Sakura fans do to turn you off her.

This is right

Many akb stans said many older uncles in this fandom

But why niziu are in this list?

——————-

As far as I know AKB is popular with older men, Nogizaka is more popular with teenagers

Also, do you think Sakura will remain an idol? I think she will stay with AKB for a short time and then pursue an acting career

수많은 알 수 없는 길 속에
    희미한 빛을 난 쫓아가
    언제까지라도 함께 하는거야
    다시 만난 나의 세계

12668-61ba36d0-1a79-4dad-a89c-517c054a0bea-gif

BlackPink SNSD Twice

• aren't niziu JYP?

anyway, I'm not a Sakura fan, or even an Izone fan, I just find it hypocritical of that Wonyoung akgae user to always shade her everywhere. I'm guessing she's probably over the idol life either way and will transition into whatever future career she wants. She clearly has a big enough fanbase to support her.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!