let’s be real there are chances RV do dislike Aespa not as individuals but as a group

• lol at Reveluvs trying to ignore this joy shady ass can speak on ive stayc and itzy but crickets on aespa? Bitch act like she didn't know kwangya her and Bullyrene then Yeti/Yeri shady af she can be buddy buddy with other company artist but has not spoke on aespa since Nov 2020. Its funny how the 3 stiff dozens of RV have the audacity to have attitudes when Wendy and Seulgi hard carrying that group in vocals and stage presence and dance. How Irene a lead dancer getting Ate up by Wendy? Bet if you told Irene a stylist was late she'll get lively then.

• I bet most of you posting are the same people who go on the main forum using red velvet as bait against twice and bp. you guys are showing your true colors

• Who cares? Just because they're in the same company doesn't mean they have to be supportive or like each other. It's fine as long as they're not being shady or shit talking

• I mean… Not liking a group much or not being close to them does not mean they hate them?

Much of NCT aren’t close, and hardly know each other. They’re in the same group.

Wendy and Kai are not close just colleagues from the same agency but nobody makes up rumours about them feuding bc it’s ridiculous.

Aespa’s music is divisive as everyone knows. Joy liking StayC isn’t weird, as it aligns with what she said she liked in the past (cuter brighter groups).

Aespa has mostly newer trainee members so they did not overlap with the Red Velvet members. Even the longest training member NingNing wasn’t around long enough for that.

4/5 RV were in SMrookies with a few of the NCT members.

In summary, we don’t know anything.

• Dara helped BP when they were trainees and she acknowledge their existence, Bom also talked about them and even liked some of their posts and also acknowledge them. The problem lies with CL and Minzy where i agree that both are petty.

Bom was shady towards them too. She said "Who's BP?" And "2ne1 are better than BP."

• This is why they're least successful big 3 GG and why twicepink washed them. I made the right choice stanning BP instead of them.

• Let's not forget Wendy and Seulgi have a chat show and radio show respectively where they interview idols, they're not going to cut their noses off to spite their faces.

• Low key agree. But it's understandable. I think it's another 2ne1 BP situation but not as publicly bad. The truth of it is aespa replaced and simultaneously outsold rv during the worst period of their career. And it is a well known fact sm stops caring about groups that are past their prime as soon as a new group debuts to fill in their place.

• lol at Reveluvs trying to ignore this joy shady ass can speak on ive stayc and itzy but crickets on aespa? Bitch act like she didn't know kwangya her and Bullyrene then Yeti/Yeri shady af she can be buddy buddy with other company artist but has not spoke on aespa since Nov 2020. Its funny how the 3 stiff dozens of RV have the audacity to have attitudes when Wendy and Seulgi hard carrying that group in vocals and stage presence and dance. How Irene a lead dancer getting Ate up by Wendy? Bet if you told Irene a stylist was late she'll get lively then.

You're calling another group stiff while defending the four rusty robots of aespa?

• Its becoming obvious only wenseul supports them.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Winter actually give the cookies to all rv members. Only wenseul thanking her

Is anyone surprised only Wendy and Seulgi are supportive ironically the only talented ones in their group? Therefore less threatened and more genuine. Whereas we all know how Irene can be even with her own members then there’s Yeri who’s also rumored to be a diva and Joy seems more lowkey

• I wondered why only Wendy and Seulgi seemed ready to interact with them and my original guess was that they have value to them as interview guests, but today all became clear!

• Aren't Wendy and seulgi the ones in a girl group with them? Things finally making sense. Of course they're going to interact more.

• Is anyone surprised only Wendy and Seulgi are supportive ironically the only talented ones in their group? Therefore less threatened and more genuine. Whereas we all know how Irene can be even with her own members then there’s Yeri who’s also rumored to be a diva and Joy seems more lowkey

Apparently they are in that GOT subunit so they need to have interactions.

Joy only loves pure and innocent groups like STAYC, so she keeps it genuine. Atleast not forced, so I respect her for that.

Still a bit sus but hoping they'll interact more with female NCT U theme

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!