When Famous Chinese Stylist exposed RV's Irene scaring staff members... +POLL

• Do you think Irene was sincere? Is she coming back as a better person? 16

1. LOL NO, she's only sorry she got caught. (6) 38%
    2. Yes, no one is perfect and we all deserve a second chance. (5) 31%
    3. Just give us the recording, we need the tea☕ (3) 19%
    4. No, i liked her but she went too far and i can't support her anymore (1) 6%
    5. IDGAF, not my life not my problem (1) 6%
    6. YES, Unnie didn't mean it! (0) 0%

Belle Shao is a big name in the Chinese fashion industry, she has worked for Instyle China, and a lot of big celebrities like Liu Wen and Barbara Palvin. She has done photoshoots for Red Velvet with China Chic's magazine in 2018, while in there. The famous stylist spoke up about allegations of Irene yelling on a staff member and making them cry.

1623430954-image.png1623432231-image.png

Translation of the post :

"#Ireneapologizes#. Seeing this hot search I'm not surprised at all. Irene is really beautiful but she truly lacks character (here, i've omitted 1000 words). Whoever has worked with her knows this. Within China, I was the only one who has done styling for her. The face she has is wasted on her."

There is also a second post she made shortly after:

"I just want to say that this is the truth. As a member of the foreign team, I just worked with them for a day. But the most miserable are the Korean staff who are besides her everyday. Everyone was trembling. She treated others with contempt."

All of her posts are in her official Weibo account for those who want to check them.

Before that an alleged editor and stylist, with 10 years of experience in the Korean industry, made an Instagram post also critisizing Irene's attitude :

"Proven to be disqualified from being human + a puppet living behind a smiling mask + known to be a warm person by friends + an 'adult child' who lacks character + has a sense of entitlement + has the stupidity that reveals all the deficiencies transparently to the person they meet for the first time.

Today, I found myself in the position of an “eul” (person in a subordinate position to “gap”) and got thoroughly stepped on by someone. Even before I met her, other people told me that I needed to be mentally prepared to meet her.

Today, I was at the brunt of her electric needles and lost my words. I stood still as if my hands, feet, and brain were tied up. I became a fool as I could not do anything in front of someone that was looking at me with such distaste while shuddering. I was hit endlessly by the knives she threw out with her tongue, and so I cried. I couldn’t be bothered with caring about who I was in front of. I just couldn’t contain my tears. #psycho #monster"

The original post, now deleted, was supported and liked by many industry insiders, including editors from the Korean branches of Vogue, Marie Claire, GQ, Esquire, Allure, BEAUTY+, Singles, and EYESMAG. These are all magazines that have had photoshoots involving Irene as a solo and as part of her group.

Also photographer Hong Jang Hyun, who often works with top stars such as Song Hye Kyo.

Not only did many magazine editors support the claim, it was reported that the previous stylists for Red Velvet and SHINee, as well as BoA‘s current stylist, all pressed like as well.

A former backup dancer for Red Velvet at various events and concerts, including their Red Room tour, also supported the post. A video director that had worked with SM posted a tweet : "Wow, what should have blown, up finally really did. kekeke".

Irene already publicly apologized for hurting the staff member with her "foolish attitude" and "communication methods" . This statement was quickly released after the victim threatened to release an audio file of Irene's scolding. Later, the victim accepted her private apology.

Now, the singer allegedly reflected on her "careless words and actions". Do you think Irene is coming back as a better person?

Comments about Belle Shao posts said :

1-The fact that she's worked with Irene for one day rather than being her employee means she can out Irene's behaviour with less risk to her career.

2-I'm still also completely perplexed as to how SM let her run around acting like this and how she herself, as the leader, face, and center of the group, felt no qualms.

3-Korean staff will probably still be reluctant to publicly call her out because of potential defamation suits and the fact that SM has the power and infulence to erase them from the industry.

4-To act like that in front of Belle Shao of all people...I'd say it was a risky move but if she was so used to acting like that in front of staff that she didn't think twice...

5-I'm curious what's on that recording. It must be real bad for SM to make Irene go apologize. No way she wanted to apologize.

6-You really must be a horrible person if you have someone saying your face is wasted on you.

7-Famous stylists are coming out about her behavior and calling her out. These aren’t unnamed vague insiders or editors, this is a woman risking her own credibility to tell the truth.

8-The fact that sm was so quick to jump in when the stylist threatened to reveal an audio recording makes me think that irene cursed their entire family and ancestors for over 10 minutes. She probably wouldn’t have apologized if it was for that audio so i really want to hear it :akorns:

EmTokpLVMAAQyzM.jpg

Edited 17 times, last by lascie ().

• Why do Chinese government again attack kpop in Public?

Not that they have banned kpop in Chinese TV, they now Personal Attack the Artist of Groups.

A Regime that uses face recognition KI to observe people in the Public - to find those that critice Xi-regime, is able to create Cyber war on cnet and abroad China.

How shall we known the stylist was forced by gov. to accuse kpop artist - for cause shitstorm in the web.

• From my interactions with Koreans, I've noticed the halo effect they have for beautiful ppl.Beauty is power there. I think she's just one of those perfectionists who has been pandered to because of it and unknowingly demands it. Not a bad person, but possibly the product of her surroundings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!