Aespa is not that close with Red Velvet?

• Could be but there isn't any obligation to be close with labelmates especially nowadays with covid. I don't think I saw FX and RV interact much either.

Seems like SNSD is the only gg that every SM gg hangs out with lol.

• You all are weird. Those who are close became close because they either trained together or occasionally met in SM events till they became comfortable around each other. Aespa being a new group in covid era where they didn’t train with anyone minus Ningning with some NCT members, they’re obviously going to be strangers with the other artists until they meet more and decide who to befriend. It’s weird that some people go to the length of judging who Joy “hates” after stalking who she followed or not. That’s stupid on a lot of things that idk where to start. Plus neither aespa or RV pretended to be close. If you watch Seulgihouse you would see them literally meeting for the first time and getting to know each other.

They’re not “pushing” anything. They admit they’re not close when they’re not (Wendy-Kai) they will show they’re close when they’re. It’s not the conspiracy you think you cracked up. Also eventually if we see them work together in a positive video they might grow closer or not. That’s not “pushing” it’s just how the system works.

lt64IYu.gif

• SM girl groups have never been close from what I've gathered.

? Incorrect. There are enough examples - instagrams, videoclips, behind the scenes clips of SM Town or other meetings - that show how SNSD members have been close with f(x) members, Boa, RV members and SM boy group members, so what you're saying is nonsense and lies.

That doesn't mean though that ALL gg members are close or need to be close with ALL other members of other groups within the same company. Things just happen as they happen.

It starts to become weird when JYP stans/SM stans/YG stans/BH stans/etc and trolls are starting to make even how close (or not) idols are with other idols within the same company a competition thing, either to brag about or to shade them.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!