Red Velvet MBTI

• So I did an aespa typing, now i'm moving on to RV :-)

Yes i know some of them might have taken the 16 personality test, but i personally think their not reliable and generally not that accurate either. Yet they give a direction into which you can dive deeper.

So let's start!

3 of them are introverts and 2 are extroverts.

Irene: INTJ, aka the mastermind

An Architect (INTJ) is a person with the Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging personality traits.

These thoughtful tacticians love perfecting the details of life, applying creativity and rationality to everything they do. Their inner world is often a private, complex one.

“Thought constitutes the greatness of man. Man is a reed, the feeblest thing in nature, but he is a thinking reed.”

These personalities can be both the boldest of dreamers and the bitterest of pessimists. Architects believe that, through willpower and intelligence, they can achieve even the most challenging of goals. But they may be cynical about human nature more generally, assuming that most people are lazy, unimaginative, or simply doomed to mediocrity

Seulgi: ISFP aka the artist

An Adventurer (ISFP) is a person with the Introverted, Observant, Feeling, and Prospecting personality traits. Their ability to stay in the moment helps them uncover exciting potentials.

"I change during the course of a day. I wake and I’m one person, and when I go to sleep I know for certain I’m somebody else."

Adventurer personalities are true artists, but not necessarily in the typical sense where they’re out painting happy little trees. Rather, it’s that they use aesthetics, design and even their choices and actions to push the limits of social convention. Adventurers enjoy upsetting traditional expectations with experiments in beauty and behavior – chances are, they’ve expressed more than once the phrase “Don’t box me in!”

Wendy: INFJ aka the advocate

An Advocate (INFJ) is someone with the Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging personality traits. They tend to approach life with deep thoughtfulness and imagination. Their inner vision, personal values, and a quiet, principled version of humanism guide them in all things.

“Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

Advocates are the rarest personality types of all. Still, Advocates leave their mark on the world. They have a deep sense of idealism and integrity, but they aren’t idle dreamers – they take concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting impact.

Joy: ENFP aka the campaigner

A Campaigner (ENFP) is someone with the Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Prospecting personality traits. These people tend to embrace big ideas and actions that reflect their sense of hope and goodwill toward others. Their vibrant energy can flow in many directions.

"It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for – and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing."

Campaigners (ENFPs) are true free spiritsoutgoing, openhearted, and open-minded. With their lively, upbeat approach to life, they stand out in any crowd. But even though they can be the life of the party, Campaigners don’t just care about having a good time. These personality types run deep – as does their longing for meaningful, emotional connections with other people.

Yeri: ENTP/INTP aka the innovator

A Debater (ENTP) is a person with the Extraverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Prospecting personality traits. They tend to be bold and creative, deconstructing and rebuilding ideas with great mental agility. They pursue their goals vigorously despite any resistance they might encounter.

"Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of ’crack-pot’ than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost."

Debaters are the ultimate devil’s advocate, thriving on the process of shredding arguments and beliefs and letting the ribbons drift in the wind for all to see. They don’t always do this because they are trying to achieve some deeper purpose or strategic goal, though. Sometimes it’s for the simple reason that it’s fun.

And that's it! What do you think? How would you type them?

• I agree with all but Joy. For me she is an introvert disguised in an extravert because of her job.

Joy already said she's INFP. Wendy is an INFJ like me. INFJ idols are hard to find. Although Wendy may seem extroverted, she is not. INFJ's appear look extroverted. Red Velvet doesn't really have an extrovert personality. Maybe that's why I empathized so much with my group. :pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

• Joy already said she's INFP. Wendy is an INFJ like me. INFJ idols are hard to find. Although Wendy may seem extroverted, she is not. INFJ's appear look extroverted. Red Velvet doesn't really have an extrovert personality. Maybe that's why I empathized so much with my group. :pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

I agree with evertything and I feel the same way about Red Velvet. As an introvert, I really relate to them.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• I agree with all but Joy. For me she is an introvert disguised in an extravert because of her job.

that could totally be possible actually :/

but enfp's are the most introverted extroverts ?(

they are clearly extroverts but with a deep introverted side to them as well.

many enfps think the they are actually introverts :clown:

and that sounds just like Joy to me.

she has such a vibrant energy to her, infp's vibe is much more calm and subdued, less bouncy and expansive.

for exemple Seulgi is an Fi dom and the comparaison with Joy is so obvious. Seulgi is also often described as 'no-jam' or 'no fun', that' because introverts are more reactive than initiative but Joy is defiantly initiative and engaging.

Infp's are much more shy and introverted or even more awkward than her. Sometimes she could even pass for an ESFP.

• Infps are introverted but I think they open up to their friends and family. That's why Joy can be very comfortable with someone familiar. That's why I think she's a fun person. Joy herself said that she's Infp but also said her stage personality is like Enfp. So she does what needs to be done on variety shows. Probably recharging herself at home. :thumbup:

• Can you do an EXO one please :eyes:

• Infps are introverted but I think they open up to their friends and family. That's why Joy can be very comfortable with someone familiar. That's why I think she's a fun person. Joy herself said that she's Infp but also said her stage personality is like Enfp. So she does what needs to be done on variety shows. Probably recharging herself at home. :thumbup:

sooyoung could have also grown up in a very introverted environment which helped her develop her introverted functions more. And subdued her extroverted side.

but for now, i'm fairly sure she is an extrovert.

and yes infp's can be fun and goofy with close people, but Joy seems goofy and open even with strangers often engaging with them randomly.

• Joy already said she's INFP. Wendy is an INFJ like me. INFJ idols are hard to find. Although Wendy may seem extroverted, she is not. INFJ's appear look extroverted. Red Velvet doesn't really have an extrovert personality. Maybe that's why I empathized so much with my group. :pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

You're right about INFJ. They are introverts but with their Fe (extroverted feeling) in the second place, they can be very sociable and friendly if they want to and pass as an extrovert for clueless people.

That's actually how their appear to the external world in the first place. But they are mostly quiet, solitary and deep thinking individuals.

Well i personally think that Joy and Yeri are extroverts :wellr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!