Types of users on AKP: ANONS edition!

• The I HATE TXT anon - yeah, has anyone noticed txt are a down graded version of BTS! and enhypen are beating them out! flops! I looove to drag txt, it's my job at this point, and whose gonna stop me? it's anons! I have made 10 anon threads just dedicated to txt vs enhypen! yeah...screw you TXT!!!!!!!!!

The 2 faced anon user - In the normal kpop section, I'm nice! I'm kind, I give money to charities, oh, but in anons, IT'S TIME TO BE AS TERRIBLE AS I CAN! everyone is getting dragged, aespa, bts, blacpink, oh I hate blackpink and bts, enhypen, txt, everyone! nobody shall have peace while I'm lurking in anons, you probably can figure out which user I am because of the way I type!

The fight starter anon - I purposely quote others just to start a fight, oh your talking about bts's sucesss in america, well they actually bought their way into the u.s market and are westernized, oh, nct just sold a million? yeah right, their fans bulk buy! I hate every fandom and everyone, and for some reason I love to post in the kpop unpopular opinion anon thread!

The I can't reply because I keep mentioning usernames anon - mods hate me, I keep forgetting your not actually allowed to reveal your indentity and say usernames, I type out these long replies and sprinkle in a hint of who I am and I never see my reply! these damn mods are out to get me?!

The shady anon user - I use anons to shade other users, god I hate trolls, and I hate ellenote, and I hate her group of trolls, and I hate their stupid threads, and I need to always shade them and shade every user on here and call akp boring because I just hate everyone!!! but when I'm not in anons, I'm a flop user!! at least people in anons GET ME!

The I don't know how anons work anon user - okay, so I'm getting dragged in this anon thread, what should I do....oh, I can just quote myself, and it'll look like someone else is defending me because obviously when you reply your name is changed, okay, this is good, oh shit, why does it still say "Stir fried pumpkin and a dash of hatefulness" ...eh? but...isn't it suppose to....okay, this is okay, not it's not, I can't delete a post in anons, oh shit...oh shit.... now I'm getting made fun of....oh god....

The I ran out of ideas anon user - I scroll in the main k-pop section all the time, hm, all these threads are about 4th gen girl groups, how can I make this a fight in anons, well...let's see, aespa, okay....aespa....hmmm "aespa have no talent and are copy cats of blackpink!!" Sounds good to me!

if you want me to add more please reply!!! #ellenoteout!

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• what about the holier then thou anon who only goes on anon to talk about how cowardly anon users are X(

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• the accuracy of these two in particular :pepe-life-support:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• Then there's the people who make it very obvious who they are :pepe-hehe:

Some users dont even bother turning their activity off so we can all see them viewing the thread :cryingr:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• The I don't know how anons work anon user - okay, so I'm getting dragged in this anon thread, what should I do....oh, I can just quote myself, and it'll look like someone else is defending me because obviously when you reply your name is changed, okay, this is good, oh shit, why does it still say "Stir fried pumpkin and a dash of hatefulness" ...eh? but...isn't it suppose to....okay, this is okay, not it's not, I can't delete a post in anons, oh shit...oh shit.... now I'm getting made fun of....oh god....

now this gave me a good laugh :pepe-joy::pepe-joy:

I've been to anon like twice but maybe I should start checking it out, seems like fun :woow:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!