Types of users on AKP: Banned Users Edition!

• The letter as a pfp (type 1)--> I just made this account today, I've been a guest for about a year now. I really really HATE BTS, I love to ask questions like, "why are BTS declining?" even though there are already 50 threads about that. I first start off like a typical troll, but as you peel off more layers of me, I start to show you my darkside.

The letter as a pfp (type 2) ---> blackpink, blackpink. That's all I ever talk about. I was a guest, but it got boring after a day or two, so I made this account. Who shall I target first? oh yes, blackpink! the more threads, the better!!

The this is my ALT account --> I'm a well known user on here, but I can't let my dark side show, I have to keep up my perfect reputation! who do I look like? ellenote? I would never say anything controversial....so, I need to do something....what should my username be? Iliketoparty55? yup. Okay, now what...oh...those onces...I'll get them back for attacking me on my main!

The random movie that doesn't relate to KPOP as a pfp (type 1) ---> Screw women, Screw Feminism, oh, and screw Twice! I hate everything to do with women...yeah, I may have gotten banned on old AKP, but that was YEARS ago! I'm a new person now! but people seem to always bring up my past! "hey weren't you that guy on old AKP that made that thread about the ugliest kpop idols?" I can NEVER live in peace!!

The I have two sides ---> I have two sides, good, and evil. You might have caught me on nugu threads talking about random Japanese idols, or on a thread about why BTS need to disband, I'm like two different people!! some days I'm nice and use cute pepe emotes, and some days I'm telling you to die in a ditch!

The time bomb ---> I'm a 2nd gen stan...and I'm ALWAYS MAD! it's only a matter of time until blinks piss me off and I explode!! The warning signs were there, my snarky remarks went relatively unnoticed...I've grown to HATE the users on here...now I just need to conduct a plan.... bts? no, i've been on here for too long, I know that's predictable, blackpink? no, some troll already made a thread about them...but....aespa....oh yes....I can drag them...and drag all the users on here too.. "Aespa's sucess just shows how kpop fans have become brainwashed and love mediocrity!"

The "Racist? I hardly know her?" ---> I hate users, I hate life, I also hate BTS, I consume too much republican propaganda, but that's not the point..... I find some way to turn every single conversation into a race war... I was suppose to graduate high school last year, but then I threw a water bottle at my teacher's head, so now I'm on probation, what better way to let out my anger than to go on a kpop forum and ATTACK black people. I don't like peace, and I certaintly DON'T like WOKE people...HOW disgusting!!

The I'm not banned but I should be: The mods always ignore me, It's doesn't matter what thread I post! I LOVE to stir the pot! I also LOVE to steal IDEAS....oh their having a hit thread on BTS, time to make my own thread! gatekeep girlboss slay? except I'm a MAN. and 43, with 3 kids.

The I'm high off crack: alright, I need to exercise my hands, because I am going to WRECK HAVOC on AKP.....3....2....1....let the GAMES begin....alright my 1st thread...obviously about BTS....and their western payola....next thread...aespa.....okay, on a roll, a warning from a mod? eh, who cares, next up....NCT.....and then my final enemy....IRENE.....I have made about 20 threads in 2 hours....the mods keep harassing me....lalalala...I can't hear you!!!

The turn around payola: I used to be like those kids....trolls....but then...I drank some green juice...and now I'm awoken. I hate trolls, even though I was one before, I love to call out trolls on their b.s! ever since I got banned...I've learnt the holy way! ellenote is first on my hitlist....then seulgiabs.....

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited 4 times, last by ellenote ().

• The I'm not banned but I should be: The mods always ignore me, It's doesn't matter what thread I post! I LOVE to stir the pot! I also LOVE to steal IDEAS....oh their having a hit thread on BTS, time to make my own thread! gatekeep girlboss slay? except I'm a MAN. and 43, with 3 kids.

we thinking of the same person? :pepe-tea:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• What about the insta troll, they troll for like 4 hours for one day make like 15 threads and then get banned lol

• Some of these seem about right. :nct31:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• The I'm high off crack: alright, I need to exercise my hands, because I am going to WRECK HAVOC on AKP.....3....2....1....let the GAMES begin....alright my 1st thread...obviously about BTS....and their western payola....next thread...aespa.....okay, on a roll, a warning from a mod? eh, who cares, next up....NCT.....and then my final enemy....IRENE.....I have made about 20 threads in 2 hours....the mods keep harassing me....lalalala...I can't hear you!!!

i wonder who is this................... :/:/

• wheres the retired troll?

got banned once then changed their ways :pepestare:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• interesting....very interesting... ..

if you include that u must include the user who trolled for two threads, created chaos, and then became a normal user :pepestare:

• OMFGGGGG This is hilariousssssssss BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• This thread contains 45 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!