How Did I Miss This JYPn Member?

• How Did I Miss This JYPn Member?

Seriously... SERIOUSLY.

I did a thread half joking about JYPN being some kind of supergroup.

But this is just.

I didn't even see her Qualifying video. I missed it!

But she's GORGEOUS! And so charming. And talented.

They got a whole 75 members like this.

What in the world are they putting in the JYP water.

Must be that organic cafe.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• were u sleepin under the rock :pepe-sad:

she was in all those dance covers

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I didn't really watch the dance covers.

Like when they sing lol.

:sweatr:

• I will. She seems to be a really charming member! Have they settled on positions yet? Do you know what she will be.

And I'll be careful! Thanks for telling me. Didn't know that.

She's the maknae for one thing, but the positions haven't been revealed yet. They probably won't reveal positions until after they debut.

She is probably on the dance line. She was one of the members on the first released JYPn cover video with Jinni and Jiwoo "Press". All three of them also did a cover of "Que Calor".

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I will. She seems to be a really charming member! Have they settled on positions yet? Do you know what she will be.

And I'll be careful! Thanks for telling me. Didn't know that.

In 2 different navar articles, they have mentioned some position less 7-7-7 thing. Not sure if that justs a reporter hyping the group, or JYPE gonna try some weird shit

• JYP's next girl group, which has confirmed the 'seven-member' with Lily's joining, has solid skills and special charm, and aims at the K-pop fan's heart. All of the members have all-rounder capabilities that are not limited to a specific position, so it heralded the birth of the 'All Aces' group consisting of 7 dance, 7 vocals, and 7 visual members.

The strong aura of the 7 members can be felt from the proudly moving back, and at the same time, the synergy that the entire group of '7-7-7 All Aces', which consists of 7 dance, 7 vocals, and 7 visual members, will radiate is implied.

They might try some new marketing thing

• It's a cool concept, but that's going to be hard to pull off when you have members who are obviously stronger than others in certain areas.

Like, it's going to be hard for the other girls to be able to stand toe-to-toe vocally with Lily, so even if the group is positionless, there will still naturally be some members who get more vocal lines, who have more center time/dance opportunities, and who get more attention for their looks.

I do think that each one of these girls has solid skills, and they will probably be just as powerful as ITZY was at debut.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I can't read any of your text. It's whited out.

;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!