Lily M and Haewon duo is so good!!!!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have broken the replay button!!!

This is sooo good!!!

Their voices have a lot of presence!

Lily M voice is so rich , full and powerful while Haewon voice is mesmerizing, magic and radiant!!!

It feels like Lily M is the stunning , passionated and projecting sun 🌄 while Haewon is the soft/protective/dreamy moon 🌕 !!!

I'm genuinely in love... ;(;(;(

• Why they have to debut in February and not January? Lol Jype been teasing them for months and expect ppl to wait all the way until feb for debut after revealing all of the members. What content will they release for them until then? :pepecry:

• Why they have to debut in February and not January? Lol Jype been teasing them for months and expect ppl to wait all the way until feb for debut after revealing all of the members. What content will they release for them until then? :pepecry:

I'm guessing we're going to get some group content. We haven't seen all 7 of them together yet.

Also will get the teaser cycle for their debut, photo teasers, MV teasers, etc.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

ikr they teased them too early. they might lose the hype till then.

at least it's not like trainee a who have been posting for 9 months but still no news or even a date

• ikr they teased them too early. they might lose the hype till then.

at least it's not like trainee a who have been posting for 9 months but still no news or even a date

They should have began teasing them October 1st which would still give them plenty of time to showcase each member maintaining the hype for them to still debut in February if January was too soon assuming the content was spread out for the same duration of time. We would have gotten Sullyoon and Bae’s cover on dec 10 (71 days) if you start from oct 1st according to content release compared to Aug 5th. They would be debuting the beginning of February still on schedule. We wouldn’t have a drought now if they did it like that. I hope ppl don’t forget about the group by then. Jype’s planning skillz are trash LOL :pepe-clown-gear:

Trainee A…yeah lol. Took ADD meds and was trying to get these days and numbers RIGHT. Waa too damn focused lol

• Lilym is just so good.

She has this attitude, seems very confident. Very few kpop idols make those hand gestures so naturally. She's got this star quality.

This is my first time listening to her and she immediately caught my attention. I'm a fan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!