30 Days of NCT: Choreo Chat - Sticker

• NCT 127 - Sticker

Choreographers: Keone Madrid, Antoine Troupe, Joo Youngbin, PREPIX_Ill

I’m assuming we will see a variation on this choreo in the MAMAs today.

Whether you like the song or not, this is an exceptional choreo that has jumped into one of my favorites. This is very much later NCT 127, where individuality takes precedence over synchronization. They're still in alignment of course but they are adding their own flair to the movements and motions.

I guess you could watch with the sound off it bugs you that much but you'd miss the perfection of the flute feet!

A lot to talk about here but I'd just draw your attention to

- Mark gorgeous opening dance and the way it cascades across the formation

- the way the members elegantly pose in the starting formations to draw attention to whoever is rapping and singing and moving

- Taeyong's high-octane intro

- Yuta's high flying kick

- Taeil (in the dark cap and dark shirt with black pants) killing his solo moment - remember he is one of the main vocalists and originally not as strong as the other dancers

- Haechan's liquid side step in the front

- the way Jaehyun slides in easily from the side and moves around the formation to pop up for a moment

This is why I watch dance practices: you will not see this on a stage performance, but watch at about 1:14.

WHen Mark comes forward to rap a moment later, all of the dancers' feet and legs are matching time with the flute that is punctuating his rap. At about 1:33, watch their feet in time with the flute. It's such a small detail but GAAAAAH, those flute feet are so Neo!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MV:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Performance:

(Cleaner choreo view and one of my fave stages during this cb)

(Back on stage again!)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• You mentioned a lot of the moments I really love already, but my absolute favorite part is in the second verse, when it transitions from Mark to Haechan. Taeyoung and Jaehyun almost at as saloon doors where Haechan and his posse strut through to join Mark and then they break off and cross back behind Haechan in that bow legged cowboy walk.

I also absolutely love the move in the second part of the chorus during the like that's translated to "just write down the history of you and me" and the hand movement that looks like it's both twirling a lasso and writing something with a flourish. That's just a genius touch.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!