30 Days of NCT: Choreo Chat - Touch

• NCT 127 - Touch

Choreographer: S**t Kingz, Melvin Timtim

Remember when I said the hip hop crew The S**t Kingz would show up on a choreo you wouldn't expect? I TOTALLY thought this choreo was designed by a more traditional choreographer, because it is very traditional, classic choreography - not the hip hop driven style of usual Neo choreography. I mean it suits the song and I love it but MIND BLOWN, YO.

If you don't like cute, skip today's choreo.

There is no dance practice here, which makes me very sad, but there are two choreo videos. This choreo is very shiny happy, like the song, and to me, very Broadway feeling-ish. Jaehyun (pink sweater, white pants, dark hair, the third person to come to center) and Yuta (lavender pants, white shirt, comes right after Jaehyun) are really great here to my eye. I love the cute push and pull that happens where one person pulls the group. Also, ya know, floor work and slides.

Note: if you are new to NCT, WayV's Winwin used to be in NCT 127.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Actual MV:

Performance:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I love the repeated rope pulling move that pops up. It's a very cute parallel in the MV with the tug of war scenes and even to the push/pull of flirting.

• I love the repeated rope pulling move that pops up. It's a very cute parallel in the MV with the tug of war scenes and even to the push/pull of flirting.

I do too. It's such a cute touch but also shows how strong they are as dancers to pull it off convincingly and in unison.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!