Top 5 COLLABS?

• In celebration of my king yoongi collaborating with juice wrld. I’ve decided to list some of my fav collabs, list some of your favs too!

Here’s my top 5

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Special mentions (non bts)

• the five collabs i'm looping nowadays-

External Content www.youtube.com

• i can’t believe I left out Seoul :pepe-sad:

I accidentally clicked post instead of preview when choosing my list and because I kept changing I was like let’s just stick with the list :angryr:

• on. ft sia....

jk

my faves are Dream Glow, Dear my friend and Don't

• wait i forgot this dope song

a special mention-

• NATIONAL HIT SOME. Yes, this was the biggest song in 2014

:pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

• stay up is one of my fav Baekhyun songs :pepelove1:

Also I love epik high born hater. That was one of my top songs the year it came out !

• Was about to question our friendship for a second lmaoo. Great choices! Don’t is underrated :pepe-sad:

• wait i forgot this dope song

a special mention-

oh I love this one my two favs :pepemusic:

NATIONAL HIT SOME. Yes, this was the biggest song in 2014

:pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

Some was great! It really was unexcapabale I remember my friend played it constantly that year

• External Content youtu.be

• My most fave collabs are JPop x KPop

YonYon x SIRUP - Mirror

External Content youtu.be

YonYon x Mukai Taichi - Period

Chanmina x Block B - WINNER

m-flo x Eill x Mukai Taichi x Sik-K - Tell me tell me

JP THE WAVY x Sik-K - Just A Lil Bit

JP THE WAVY x Jay Park - Blind

SKY-HI x Reddy - I Think, I Sing, I Say

RIRI x Junoflo - luv luv

Taeil (Block B) x Keita (w-inds.) - Lost & Found

w-inds. x G Dragon - Rain Is Fallin

Jessica x CrazyBoy (Elly from Sandaime J Soul Brothers) - Call me before you sleep

SYK-HI x SALU x HUNGER x Ja Mezz x Moment Joon - Name Tag

Reddy x SKY-HI - Stand by You

:nervousk: >.< I like these all too much to be even able to make a Top5 lol aaaaah :nervousk:

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Edited once, last by JiminieKookie ().

• help lmaooooo :angryr: :angryr: :angryr:

• wow I really like chanmina had no idea she did a collab with blockb. I gotta check it out

Also making a top 5 is tough I shouldn’t have given my self a number :facepalm:

• External Content open.spotify.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!