There's just something about Park Jimin

• I've always heard about BTS in the past but I was more of a gg stan so I always ignored them. During quarantine, I was surfing youtube when my brain decided to be curious about BTS. And curiosity won in the end.

This the first live performance I've watched from them on youtube.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

When Jimin started singing and dancing, I couldn't take my eyes off him. I tried to watch the other members but my attention kept going back to him.

Now that I'm in the fandom, I just realized I was under the Jimin effect that time.

:danceb:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This video reminded me of that moment.

Also my favorite butter perfomance to date.

• park jimin supremacy

External Content twitter.com

• 'Boy With Luv' is also the first BTS song I came across so I can understand what you mean by this. I remember being impressed with them for pulling of all these different shades of Pink. I was truly impressed.

Jimin owns BWL. He has aura that represents this song very well. It comes very natural to him. His fluidity in the choreo with those expressions show you how great performer he is.

• I remember when I was just a local, there was this certain concert clip that was going viral VIRAL on twitter, and i mean everyone in my close proximity had seen it (all locals). We had no idea who it was, but everyone (both genders lol) was mesmerised by his beauty.

A year or so later, I found out it was no one other than The Park Jimin,

the guy every local knows for trending on twitter.

not only is he incredibly beautiful and mesmerising, he is also the sweetest and cutest person out there!

A 7-second video of BTS' Jimin is making foreign nonfans go crazy for him
    A post on Pann is gathering attention
    kbizoom.com

• The way he dance is just so beautiful and graceful. There's also something in his eyes when he's perfoming that mesmerizes me.

• No matter what happens, I have to watch them live.

I'm hoping to attend their concert next year. Wish me luck. 😬

• i'm sorry ami, when it's about concert tickets, it's everyone for themselves :evil:

Hoping that the ticket master incident wont repeat itself. Like they thought it was a good idea to resale ticket and unlock seats at the last minute. I was freakin pissed off when I found out.

• Hoping that the ticket master incident wont repeat itself. Like they thought it was a good idea to resale ticket and unlock seats at the last minute. I was freakin pissed off when I found out.

i was furious. they know they have a monopoly on this market, so they used this situation. seriously pathetic. wish them nothing but bad karma X/

• i'm sorry ami, when it's about concert tickets, it's everyone for themselves :evil:

Lol. We’re friends until talk of concert tickets comes out. Then we fight ^^

I do agree about Jimin. He just adds something to his performances that pulls you in. I love all 7, but I love him a little bit more. :borahae:

• External Content twitter.com

He always add those extra details when he dance

• Just thinking about next 2022 is making me excited. It will be my first comeback as BTS stan.

Aaaah i'm so excited for you. My first comeback (on twitter), i was so bamboozled.

- the amazing content from the boys

- the boys being so active

- art armys making beautiful fanart

- editor armys making the most insane edits (the one from Mots7 became the blueprint for many fandoms!)

- Chart accounts continu updating on the numbers

- army discussing the music/lyrics/meaning of the songs

truly the whole vibe is so wholesome and amazing!

Also, you are in luck. The next comeback is gonna be massive, everyone can feel it!

• My ult bias :pepelove1: he’s so talented and beautiful I love him so much :pepe-sad:

Watch his iconic fancam if you haven’t :pepegrin:

• My ult bias :pepelove1: he’s so talented and beautiful I love him so much :pepe-sad:

I just recently saw this on my fyp. His vocals is just impressive considering he wasn't given a vocal training.😭

• I agree. The next comeback is gonna be a huge hit.

December starts to feel like a calm before the storm hits. Can't wait for January to arrive.

• Jimin is who hooked me too. :* I had no interest in boy groups before then.

External Content www.youtube.com

• I just recently saw this on my fyp. His vocals is just impressive considering he wasn't given a vocal training.😭

he has my favourite ever. It’s so sweet, beautiful and unique :pepe-sad:

His sweet vocals are beautiful here. Listen to the most streamed song of all time on soundcloud :pepelove1:

This fancam is absolutely legendary :lover2:

• as someone who has stanned since debut, i've shifted through every single person as a bias but it's funny that this thread was created bc today i was telling my friend "i’ve been running from my love for Jimin for a while but i think it’s CAUGHT UP TO ME". he's a prince. truly a prince. everything about him is just *chef's kiss*

it's as i've always said...

~once you Jim-in, you cannot get the fuck out~

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!